• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Smashing Pumpkins frontman Billy Corgan joins TNA Wrestlng

Status
Not open for further replies.

rbenchley

I look forward to this chapter in Bryan Alvarez's inevitable The Death of TNA book. Hell, maybe Billy will do a great job and this will turn out to be an inspired move, rather than just random and bizarre. To be fair, it really can't do any harm at this point. TNA was fucked as soon as they started hiring everyone instrumental in dooming WCW; Vince Russo, Eric Bischoff, Hulk Hogan, Kevin Nash, etc.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Honestly can't see this as a bad thing for TNA. Might as well try something completely outside of the box rather than the same old shit which hasn't been working.

Great, so they added another guy to the 25 person creative team? I'm pretty sure their creative team is larger than their roster at this point.

bronson

lu9XbM0.jpg

KarmaCow

Doubt his involvement lasts more than 18 months. He's a control freak, a narcissist and a just a garden variety loon. His toxic personality prevents him from maintaining any kind of long term collaboration.

So he'll fit right in.

Heel

Doubt his involvement lasts more than 18 months. He's a control freak, a narcissist and a just a garden variety loon. His toxic personality prevents him from maintaining any kind of long term collaboration.

This-is-wrest-ling.

Arkeband

Banned
Ah man. I had "What in the silverfuck?" ready to launch for frontpage reaction posts.

Billy is a weird guy. His latest Reddit AMA with Marilyn Manson got a little uncomfortable when one of their answers suggested neither one had any grasp of the other's discography. I've also heard he's really religious now and even changes his lyrics in concerts to reflect this ("Because God is empty, just like... youuuuuu!", etc)

I can't imagine this will affect TNA wrestling in any tangible way.

DrZeus

Can we trust Billy to change the fucking name? Yeezus tna is about the worst name for anything ever. Please protect angle as well before this thing gets tragic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom