• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So is Pokemon Puzzle like Zoo Keeper w/ Pikachu?

Jeff-DSA

That's the impression I'm getting from the screens. It seems a bit more complex, but not by much. I like Zoo Keeper, but chaning the faces from real animals to pokemon doesn't get me too excited.

Can we get a translation of the scans? :D

Scan Link

Jonnyram

Mechanism seems a bit like Meteos, in that you can slide each pokemon to a new spot, rather than switching two (like Zoo Keeper). There seems to be all 380~ Pokemon in this game too. You gotta catch 'em all, of course!

Sp3eD

0G M3mbeR
Zoo Keeper shouldn't be even compared to the greatness of Tetris Attack formula. They aren't even in the same league.

The multiplayer in Tetris Attack is by far the best puzzle experiance out there.

Sp3eD

0G M3mbeR
Jeff-DSA said:
Ah, so it's more like Tetris Attack? Sweet!

oh crap, I didn't look at the scans.

My bad. I thought you actually meant Pokemon Puzzle League.

I just looked at them and don't know what this is....

Musashi Wins!

FLAWLESS VICTOLY!
Hitler Stole My Potato said:
Well Zoo Keeper is nothing more than Bejewled with animals and everyone ate that up. Bejewled with Pokemon? Why the hell not.

Bejeweled is frickin' great, and so is Zoo Keeper. Maybe not a world beater...but it's one of my few DS games and will never leave :)

Top Bottom