• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So My Boss Calls me..... (Phoenix GAF, FALL IN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

legacyzero

Banned
If she's been a stay at home mom for years and hasn't done much for herself while you worked then I could see that causing a rift. Does she have hobbies or things that keep her busy and engaged beyond just being your wife and a mother? Have you examined that as a part of the cracks in your relationship?
Yeah we've considered that. She works a small job cleaning an auto shop about 6 hours a week. But she has never came out and said that's what the problem is.

HariKari

I was there a couple weeks ago. Not a bad location with lots of free games to play. I do worry that it'll go out of business though. Seemed pretty empty for a weekend.

ASU isn't in session. For everybody in Tempe, things slow down significantly during the summer.

KyleP29

I think the right thing for you is to take the job. A change of scenery could kick start things in your life that you need, and offers great opportunity for your career.

I skimmed the thread so i might not have caught to much with whats going on with your religious struggles but it sounds like the individuals in Wisconsin aren't providing you with the answers your seeking so a move to a new location might put you in touch with a community that can help you work through it better.

The tough one is your relationship, especially with the a young child. Could use it as a chance to breath life into a situation that hasn't been working and rekindle things, but if its at a point where shes looking for an out this could very well give her that excuse and moving across the country if your wife isn't going to follow takes you out of your daughters life which i imagine would be really difficult for you. Even if your marriage doesn't work out in the long run at least you would still be in the area to be in your daughters life which might be something to consider.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom