• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Solid Snake and Peter Griffin join Fortnite in Chapter 5, Season 1

ManaByte

Gold Member
Xbox leaked the Battle Pass:

GAP97wuW0AA_3Cp

tommycronin

I wonder what variations of Snake we'll get. Usually every character in the pass has atleast 2 alternative looks.

Xdrive05

I'm not really a fan of the OG map (blasphemy I guess) so Chapter 5 can't get here soon enough. Also bring back sexy UE5 Lumen and Nanite graphics plz (yes, I know you can turn that on with the OG map but it looks like ass compared to the vibrant previous map that was designed for it).

Nvzman

I'm not really a fan of the OG map (blasphemy I guess) so Chapter 5 can't get here soon enough. Also bring back sexy UE5 Lumen and Nanite graphics plz (yes, I know you can turn that on with the OG map but it looks like ass compared to the vibrant previous map that was designed for it).
Yea the biggest thing that stuck out to me about OG was how much Fortnite evolved graphically. It went from looking alright (and 30 fps on console bizarrely) to looking genuinely beautiful and kind of a graphical showcase, especially with the launch of UE5.

Men_in_Boxes

Snake Oil Salesman

I'm with you.

Are you getting a ton of AI bots in your games during the OG season? I swear well over half my kills on the season are against AI and it sucks.

phant0m

non-Fortnite player here, do all these 3rd party IP characters have any unique gameplay or items? or are they all literally just skins that have no other function than appearance?

Mossybrew

Gold Member
I'm not really a fan of the OG map (blasphemy I guess) so Chapter 5 can't get here soon enough.
Yeah, it was a cool throwback to play a few matches in but I grew tired of it quickly. Plus the battle pass looked really weak, for the first time since zero build I didn't buy the pass. So overall haven't been playing much lately and definitely looking forward to the new stuff.

jcorb

That’s cool, but I think it’s actually shocking we haven’t seen a full blown “Video-game Season” yet. Just loads of classic 80’s and 90’s franchises represented, Capcom and Konami could each probably carry a full season themselves. Square-Enix is surprisingly absent, although I imagine they’d be more likely to get one-off inclusions.

Still, I’ve really come around with Fortnite since the “zero build” modes were added.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Solid Snake and Peter Griffin walk into a bar.

That actually sounds like one of the terrible jokes in an episode of Family Guy.

AREYOUOKAY?

Fortnite is maybe the only game that could have Solid Snake and Snake Plissken in the same game. Someone please tell John Carpenter or whoever is responsible for the upcoming Escape From movie this idea.

Last edited:
Top Bottom