• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Some pics from my recent shows (Fear Factory show included) 56k beware

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some people have been asking me to post pics from some of my recent shows. Here are some from my last three gigs:

Slaughtercore [08-08-04]

DSC_0296.JPG

DSC_0312.JPG

DSC_0335.JPG

DSC_0343.JPG

DSC_0364.JPG

rockstar_fog.jpg

Webster Theater w/ Fear Factory [07-29-04]

DSC_0085.JPG

DSC_0249.JPG

DSC_0093.JPG

DSC_0036.JPG

DSC_0138.JPG

Patriots WAAF show [07-24-04]

clippy.JPG

DSC_0047.JPG

DSC_0132.JPG

DSC_0147.JPG

DSC_0178.JPG

DSC_0250.JPG

DSC_0277.JPG

Hope you guys like. We'll be playing a show out by Boston at the end of the month (Killfest)for any of you GAFERS in the area. The big news is this event will be recorded live on DVD. If you guys want I can rip and post some of it so you can hear what we sound like now(The music on our site is as old as the wind!). :p Let me know if you're interested......

Richiban

Are you guys straight edge or are the X's just a mark for when you enter the building.

Just asking, s'all.

Awesome pics too.

Clip, do you guys come up north to Canada at all?

Richiban said:
Are you guys straight edge or are the X's just a mark for when you enter the building.

Just asking, s'all.

Awesome pics too.

Clip, do you guys come up north to Canada at all?

The X's are for the club. We're not straight edge, but none of us are really into drugs.

We haven't played Canada yet, but I wouldn't be surprised if we end up there at some point.

What's the name of your band, and do you play in New Jersey?

CLIP is my bands name. Haven't played Jersey yet either. The furthest south we've gone has been NYC(Manhattan). I'm betting we will be in Jersey soon enough though. ;)

Well I'm in Western Massachusetts. I play in or by Boston all the time though. As for the drummer. I think we're all set. thanks though. :p

mp3's are on our website. They're a little dated though. However, one of our shows will be on dvd this month and I can post something off it if you want..

kpop100 said:
LOL, why is his hand transparent

DSC_0047.JPG

He's had the problem since he was a child. He has a "ghost" hand. He was involved in an experiment that went totally wrong, but only his hand got the superhero like benefits. Sad really. :_(

"That's Satan!"

lol. He's like "sign here. I'll get you somewhere kid." lol

Leon

Great pics :

DSC_0312.JPG

Why does the guy right in front of the stage look like he's scared out of his fucking mind?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom