• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

some pictures of Sword of Berserk for PS2

Brannon

In addition to the wish of many many MANY limbs and extensions, I also wish for an arm cannon. THE ARM CANNON Y'ALLS.

belgurdo

Banned
C'mon, Sammy. No one's going to buy Darkwatch and Rumble Fish sucks, plus you can't live off of GGX and redneck hunting sims forever. Please bring over something new

The original Berserk game wasn't awful, but the stage design and game design in general left a lot to be desired. Namely the large sections where you could run from the starting point of the stage, to the end, and advance to the next level. Perhaps that's why Final Fight paced your progress through the levels, eh?

It was also released in an time when a good 3D beat'em up still did not exist. In this post Dynasty Warriors world, Yukes is going to be hard pressed to take on Omega Force with nothing but a highly recognizable manga license and some suspect game design.

If they can polish the rough edges of the DC original, and get the Blood Omen voice actors to do the dub again, they may well be on to something.

In the meantime - hail to the king:

xtreme_legends6_1024.jpg

Hopefully it isn't King Red X. =_=;

fbcamp

Banned
seismologist said:
I'm sure it'll come to the US. There aren't many PS2 games that dont nowadays.

I hope that's sarcasm...

Anyway this game even has the same item set-up as the original Dreamcast game. Hopefully they'll get rid of the stages with small allyways that prevent Gattsu from swinging his sword.

Edit: thnx.. ;p

Top Bottom