• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony Dropped a Slew of PSVR 2 Game Announcements and Updates

Gamestop is offering $150 USD store Credit for PSVR2 trade in.
I bought a Rusty Rose figure and told them I’ll think on it.
Gamestop will be selling Quest 3.

Gamestop is offering $150 USD store Credit for PSVR2 trade in.
I bought a Rusty Rose figure and told them I’ll think on it.
Gamestop will be selling Quest 3.
You mean you’d sell it for that price? Must be tough times. You could get a lot more if it’s in good condition.

You mean you’d sell it for that price? Must be tough times. You could get a lot more if it’s in good condition.
Heck with PSVR2($150), PS5 ($350) I'd have enough for a Quest 3. Just need to pay the sales Tax of $42.00.

I'd have to play Spiderman 2 some other way maybe on PC in a few years. Or more likely the PS5 Pro.

Last edited:

Rat Rage

Breaking: Here is a live feed of the masses cheering

tumbleweed-lonely.gif

Last edited:

Crayon

That Paper Beast game looks so unique, really creative.

I had a good time but I was prolifically stoned. You mostly just raise and lower land. A little like populous. Populous is more of a game. Paper beast is more of the maligned VR experience. The ambiance made it a nice chill. I'd compare it to bound.

TastyPastry

as someone who wants to buy a VR headset, are the chances better for half life alyx to get ported to PSVR2 or RE4 Remake to Valve Deckard? those are the two most interesting VR games on the market and it sucks that you have to buy two headsets right now to play both

fart town usa

Gold Member
as someone who wants to buy a VR headset, are the chances better for half life alyx to get ported to PSVR2 or RE4 Remake to Valve Deckard? those are the two most interesting VR games on the market and it sucks that you have to buy two headsets right now to play both
Sony funded RE7, Village, and 4make so they aren't leaving PSVR/PSVR2 anytime soon.

I'd be surprised if Alyx comes to PSVR2 but it seems like it has a better chance than RE officially going to PCVR. I'm not holding my breath and Vertigo 2 is releasing on PSVR2 this month. Honestly more curious about that than I am Alyx.

OT, these games are just some titles announced/updated from the other day.

So many haters in VR threads. What makes you so damn salty? Are there not enough half finished over-hyped flat games to keep you occupied that you have to trash a niche sector of gaming like a bunch of reddit-tier edge lords who exist to simply bitch and moan.

Pathetic!

Last edited:
Sony funded RE7, Village, and 4make so they aren't leaving PSVR/PSVR2 anytime soon.

I'd be surprised if Alyx comes to PSVR2 but it seems like it has a better chance than RE officially going to PCVR. I'm not hiding my breath and Vertigo 2 is releasing on PSVR2 this month. Honestly more curious about that than I am Alyx.

OT, these games are just some titles announced/updated from the other day.

So many haters in VR threads. What makes you so damn salty? Are there not enough half finished over-hyped flat games to keep you occupied that you have to trash a niche sector of gaming like a bunch of reddit-tier edge lords who exist to simply bitch and moan.

Pathetic!
Exactly. I think actual PSVR2 owners that are fine with great $30-40 titles are drowning in content.
There's like 30 more games coming this year alone and yea most won't be for you, but I wanna get about 5 of them.
My wishlist is already 5-10 VR games deep, and my backlog is already 5-10 games deep. In the first year.

The video you sent me really helped me Hate VR a little less. I finally got around to playing some PSVR2 mini golf this weekend. I did as you suggested and put the back part of the PSVR closer to my neck, and it sits so much more comfortable and that Sweet spot was much easier to find.
The mini golf vr has you looking at the floor to see the ball and looking down used to be the worst thing for keeping it in focus. So much better now.

fart town usa

Gold Member
The video you sent me really helped me Hate VR a little less. I finally got around to playing some PSVR2 mini golf this weekend. I did as you suggested and put the back part of the PSVR closer to my neck, and it sits so much more comfortable and that Sweet spot was much easier to find.
The mini golf vr has you looking at the floor to see the ball and looking down used to be the worst thing for keeping it in focus. So much better now.
Nice, I'm really glad to hear that. I wasn't lumping you in my post either, I completely recognize the shortcomings of VR and that PSVR2 has a smaller selection of games and no mods, or that VR games in general can appear underwhelming when directly compared to expectations for AAA flat games.

It was for the people who admittedly don't have a headset at all and come into VR threads to just poo poo. Just lame to me. 🍻

Humdinger

Journey to Foundation looks good. I'm happy to see they are using one of my old SF favorites, Isaac Asimov, as source material. I hope they really integrate the lore/world into the game, rather than just using it as window dressing.

Top Bottom