• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony fans invaded NDS launch event in China...

lunlunqq

:lol :lol :lol

This was in one of the NDS China (called IDS there) launch parties... Poor girl...

cj11.jpg

M3wThr33

Banned
Haha. The guy in the green shirt doesn't have his headphones plugged in! If you follow the wire, you'll see they're wrapped around the backpack shoulder strap at the bottom!
Edit: And wearing sunglasses indoors.

lunlunqq

haha... they are selling a forced NDS bundle (NDS + 1 NDS game + 2 GBA games) for 1692 RMB = 209.601 US dollers there in China... Nintendo gose for the profit...:lol

DCharlie

Banned
Mullet #2 on the right is saying :

we don lik pay fo any game
wit PSP we daanlow an no pay anywan
we no buy DS becos no many free game

Odds on that Lumines running off a UMD ?
I think it's more likely we'll find Elvis on the moon with Princess Di in a B52 bomber.

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
M3wThr33 said:
So that's what they do while they're waiting for games to come out?

Which group? The DS people or the PSP people? I mean, they are BOTH waiting for games to come out...

YOU FAIL AS CHINESE SONY FANS!

I entered this thread expecting to hear the gate fallen sound in Dynasty Warriors 3 and the status update:

CHININTENDO GATE HAS FALLEN TO DUONG SONY!

New item has appeared on the map!

Then the Sony hordes work their way through a section of China exterminating the enemy armies and stealing Miyamoto's horse Green Yoshi.

Andvary

The Take Out Bandit said:
YOU FAIL AS CHINESE SONY FANS!

I entered this thread expecting to hear the gate fallen sound in Dynasty Warriors 3 and the status update:

CHININTENDO GATE HAS FALLEN TO DUONG SONY!

New item has appeared on the map!

Then the Sony hordes work their way through a section of China exterminating the enemy armies and stealing Miyamoto's horse Green Yoshi.

:lol :lol :lol

Apenheul

It's exactly like some computer event I was at a couple of years ago, when Microsoft was announcing Windows 2000. There were these Linux users (you know, those people with smelly t-shirts and beards and stuff) interrupting all the time, photographing everything with a pinguin. Lauching and pulling pranks while the guy from Microsoft was trying to explain to the audience how much Windows has improved. I've lost all respect for that kind of people (not all Linux users of course) and I have no respect for those guys on the picture either if that's from a Nintendo show.

Kroole

Almost every gaming console in China is imported. Atleast in the case of the PS2 as the chinese ones are much harder to "crack".

Top Bottom