• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

soul calibur 3 box art

teepo

for now.

SCfrontBIG.jpg

SCbackBIG.jpg

enjoy.

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
What is Chronicles of the Sword? They mentioned that in one of the preview videos, but didn't go into real details. Any ideas?

Solid

looks alright. i have a feeling the pal one will be better though, since scee owns it :D

edit: just noticed the european sc2 box looks exactly like the NA one. guess it's the same for all regions.

terrene

Banned
The front cover is a little vague. 3D Fighters usually have pretty poor cover art, though. Typically, nothing is really expressed about the game other than "maybe you'll meet someone tough and resolve some sort of conflict using violence." It'd be nice to see, I dunno. Fighting? A hint that there's a massive array of weapons? Character designs, other than some CG face with its synthetic brow furrowing with generic rage?

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Anyone else notice the fine legal print at the bottom.

"Tekken 5 & © 2004 NAMCO LTD."

Why would they even release box art that is so unfinished?

ElyrionX

Die Squirrel Die said:
Yep, this has gone from 'what another sequel so soon?' to 'must.....create......character....now'.

Yeah, that's the case for me too. So, when is it really coming out?

Zeo

Banned
No Link on the cover. ))))))))))))))):

terrene said:
The front cover is a little vague. 3D Fighters usually have pretty poor cover art, though. Typically, nothing is really expressed about the game other than "maybe you'll meet someone tough and resolve some sort of conflict using violence." It'd be nice to see, I dunno. Fighting? A hint that there's a massive array of weapons? Character designs, other than some CG face with its synthetic brow furrowing with generic rage?

I don't think the general public reads into covers that much. :p

And about the CG face with its synthetic brow furrowing generic rage? Isn't that like.. all games in general? heh

Zeo said:
No Link on the cover. ))))))))))))))):

I don't think the general public reads into covers that much. :p

And about the CG face with its synthetic brow furrowing generic rage? Isn't that like.. all games in general? heh

There's a TON of influence for the indecisive casual gamer from the boxart. Here, they get Nighty, Ivy, and Mitsu; memories of SC2 on *** console, and BAM! Namco $50+.

Top Bottom