• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sour streamers getting players banned because theyre friends with the developers.

buizel

Banned
So this happened a while back in Fortnite, a big streamer said "Enjoy your ban" after getting killed by a player, and saying he had friends in the game dev team. That said player was then banned very quickly. The team then tried to deny it despite records of it happening on stream.

So a big ESO promoter/streamer got beaten in a Player V Player match and was proceeded to be teabagged (a pretty innocent move), he then boasted to his chat he was gunna get rid of this player, whos chat doubted him, but he came back with a :
EPuvUGnWAAIeme1

But it doesnt end their! This sour puss's (whos a massive ESO promoter called 'Tea the Khajit) Discord Moderators then provide a link for the Facebook AND instagram AND real info of the guy who teabagged the player, TO EVERYONE IN THE CHAT.

EPuurl_WsAAZ2-2

The Elder Scrolls Online CREATIVE DIRECTOR then obviously takes the side of this ESO-streamer, vehemently denying any and all activity

2n1jzzp.png

And they then procede to BAN A PLAYER for saying "the devs are out of touch"

EPuZRUPW4AAzpzu

What is this resetera the MMO?

Fucking disgusting how influencers and streamers of games now have power to BAN the everyday player if they get beat, or if it's someone they don't like. It ruins the game for people who actually play to enjoy, instead of playing to get NOTICED BY ESO SO IM RELEVANT. fuck me

buizel

Banned
Can we stop using the terms promoter and influencer and go back to using shill instead??

Yeah I wanted to write that but people jump down your throat if you say someones a 'shill' of a certain product.

but yes.

SHILL

this Rich Lambert guy jumps on every girls stream who streams ESO to tell them theyre so STUNNING AND BRAVE AND POWERFUL. white knighting them and promoting them.

once I made a fake account of a 15 year old ESO streamer girl, and I was IMMEDIATELY FOLLOWED BY RICH @SlashLurk and this creepy DUNGEON DESIGNER for ESO @thefinninator
ipbcLEp6_400x400.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

And their entire online Twitter presence is them commenting, following and praising all the women ESO streamers. These fucking guys...

Fortnite did it too with Ninja right? After he got beat he was like "watch this guy get banned"

Herr Edgy

One quick look on that Rich Lambert's twitter shows how there is nothing out of the ordinary regarding women.
Mostly food, dog, gym, some ESO stuff, some, yes, contacts with both male and female streamers. That "stunning and brave" line was in regards to being a streamer with disabilities.

While this streamer sounds like a dick, and there could have possibly been some illegitimate bans happening your disingenuous behavior makes it hard to take you seriously.
Also, if the ban was illegitimate, that doesn't mean that the creative director of ESO is personally responsible or that he knows about it. You think someone in his position knows what individuals in the CS team are up to or that he just goes to the server tools and hits 'ban' on someone? Not to mention that in the ban message, while the sentence should definitely not be bannable, it says that there were multiple infractions and across multiple accounts. Also, that seems to have no relation to the previously mentioned ban. So we are just disregarding that. And of course the creative director is a pedo. Sure.

What's your agenda OP?

Can't believe I wasted my time like this... I don't even like or play ESO

TacosNSalsa

So this happened a while back in Fortnite, a big streamer said "Enjoy your ban" after getting killed by a player, and saying he had friends in the game dev team. That said player was then banned very quickly. The team then tried to deny it despite records of it happening on stream.

So a big ESO promoter/streamer got beaten in a Player V Player match and was proceeded to be teabagged (a pretty innocent move), he then boasted to his chat he was gunna get rid of this player, whos chat doubted him, but he came back with a :
EPuvUGnWAAIeme1

But it doesnt end their! This sour puss's (whos a massive ESO promoter called 'Tea the Khajit) Discord Moderators then provide a link for the Facebook AND instagram AND real info of the guy who teabagged the player, TO EVERYONE IN THE CHAT.

EPuurl_WsAAZ2-2

The Elder Scrolls Online CREATIVE DIRECTOR then obviously takes the side of this ESO-streamer, vehemently denying any and all activity

2n1jzzp.png

And they then procede to BAN A PLAYER for saying "the devs are out of touch"

EPuZRUPW4AAzpzu

What is this resetera the MMO?

Fucking disgusting how influencers and streamers of games now have power to BAN the everyday player if they get beat, or if it's someone they don't like. It ruins the game for people who actually play to enjoy, instead of playing to get NOTICED BY ESO SO IM RELEVANT. fuck me
Sh*t like this , particularly the giving out my personal info would enrage me to the point where I'd want to find him and break his f*cking knees..

DESTROYA

Sh*t like this , particularly the giving out my personal info would enrage me to the point where I'd want to find him and break his f*cking knees..
Not only that but couldn’t you like sue for hacking/stealing your personal info?

Mista

Banned
I hate those pricks. Ninja did it twice too!

I don't blame them though, I blame the fucking developers for allowing it!

TacosNSalsa

Not only that but couldn’t you like sue for hacking/stealing your personal info?
From my understanding it depends on where they get your personal info from ..like if they got it from the backend of twitch , the info you use to sign up with that SHOULD be private then yea I would say you could . But if dingus uses his profile info to expose himself then I don't know

Gargus

Banned
Someone using someone they know with power to get rid of someone they dont like? Yeah this pretty much happens constantly and has happened a really long damn time. This is nothing new, it's how the world works.

H4ze

Streaming was and is a failure, I can't stand these retards..
Ofc there are some worth watching, but most of these morons can fuck right off.

Stuart360

Can we stop using the terms promoter and influencer and go back to using shill instead??
Yeah i hate the term 'influencer'. One of the guys i watch, who is a really down to earth and cool guy, calls himslef an 'influencer', and it makes me cringe.
You are people playing videogames in your spare room, and acting like doofuses while doing it.

Cravis

Hope these SHILLS are setting some money aside because once this influencer BS goes away or they get older they’ll have to actually get a real job. I don’t think folks will be tuning in to see some gray haired old geezer playing games.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Hope these SHILLS are setting some money aside because once this influencer BS goes away or they get older they’ll have to actually get a real job. I don’t think folks will be tuning in to see some gray haired old geezer playing games.

Hope some of these pimplie basement dweller shills have head on their shoulders and smart with money..invest, properties, stocks and so on.

Money gotta make $..you feel me?

Yeah I wanted to write that but people jump down your throat if you say someones a 'shill' of a certain product.

but yes.

SHILL

this Rich Lambert guy jumps on every girls stream who streams ESO to tell them theyre so STUNNING AND BRAVE AND POWERFUL. white knighting them and promoting them.

once I made a fake account of a 15 year old ESO streamer girl, and I was IMMEDIATELY FOLLOWED BY RICH @SlashLurk and this creepy DUNGEON DESIGNER for ESO @thefinninator
ipbcLEp6_400x400.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

And their entire online Twitter presence is them commenting, following and praising all the women ESO streamers. These fucking guys...

Fortnite did it too with Ninja right? After he got beat he was like "watch this guy get banned"
Shill

The Oxford dictionary defines this as anyone that likes xbox consoles or hyPes their "exclusives"

lock2k

Banned
I still don't understand how streamer is a profession and I don't really know anyone who watches those bozos.

Top Bottom