• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Special gameplay showcase announced for Hogwarts Legacy on November 11th, 2022 at 10AM PT

Kuranghi

A contender for the Oscars of worse twitter-encoded videos. The stutter on the pendulum is impressively bad (and everything else but its harder to see it happening on the camera movement without any panning):

Harry Potter Lol GIF by Sky

I wish I could shake the hands of the people involved in the content delivery of twitter marketing videos... oh did I say shake their hands? I meant judo flip them onto a pile of balloons.

We really don’t need another deep dive. Anyone who wants to be surprised by this game is gonna be like me and be on media blackout and only check to make sure reviews are good/great and then play it fresh. I don’t understand why we need all of these deep looks. You either want to play it or you don’t.

jaysius

Banned
I know they won't tell us how they're raping it with microtransactions, but when I saw the REAL WORLD TIMER on the potion they were making in one of the past videos, I knew there'd be something shitty in it.

I just hope it doesn't ruin gameplay too much.

Who knows maybe they won't even put them in until after reviews or after launch.

I'm too excited for this game to be a huge letdown, but you should NEVER trust EA.

zkorejo

I know they won't tell us how they're raping it with microtransactions, but when I saw the REAL WORLD TIMER on the potion they were making in one of the past videos, I knew there'd be something shitty in it.

Who knows maybe they won't even put them in until after reviews or after launch.

I'm too excited for this game to be a huge letdown, but you should NEVER trust EA.
That sounds bad. I'm cautiously optimistic for this but will definitely wait for user reviews.

dottme

WB games get me a little worry. I really hope they won’t abuse too much.

Mr Hyde

Gold Member
Never cared for Harry Potter, neither the novels or the movies, but this game looks pretty good. Got my eyes on it. Gonna be interesting to see how the reception is.

Rykan

Yeah this feels unnecessary. We got a pretty extensive look last time. I really don't think what else they really need to show that's going to change anyones mind.

Shtef

Gold Member
I like Harry Potter books and will definitely get this game. Just need to see if its 60fps on series x, if not than pc to the rescue.

cjp

I thought it won’t have any?

Q: Are there micro-transactions in Hogwarts Legacy?
A: There are no micro-transactions in Hogwarts Legacy.

jaysius

Banned
I thought it won’t have any?

Don't trust that.

Also, that might be true AT LAUNCH(which I've already mentioned) but not post launch, there are game companies that have ADDED IT AFTER, which I've already mentioned.

Doesn't mean they can't put TIME SAVERS or other shit in and call it something else.

We have seen in the videos that potions take real world time to brew.

Last edited:
Top Bottom