• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spider-Man: Miles Morales PC teaser trailer | Still coming this Fall

winjer

Gold Member
Great Job Yes GIF by Hollywood Suite

tmlDan

still no exact release date, im sniffing a showcase

(i'm losin' it, please save me sony)

Glad its coming to PC, not sure i'll double dip since I actually didn't like it very much compared to the full OG game.

Mr Hyde

Enjoyed it more than OG Spider man due to it being shorter and not so bloated with repetitive side fluff (there are some in Miles but not as exhausting. Web slinging and main quest is very good in both though.

Spyxos

Does this one have better side missions and activities then the first game?
Side missions are a little bit better and i think there are fewer of both, so you don't get tired so fast. Combat is also better and when you fly around it has some nice soundtrack playing along with it. I enjoyed Miles Morales way more.

A.Romero

Looks pretty good.

I think MM improved on the first one on pretty much every front except the main character, I like Peter much more than Miles.

Also feel like that story is not as solid as Peter but I can accept I'm biased towards classic spidey as a comic fan.

GymWolf

Looks pretty good.

I think MM improved on the first one on pretty much every front except the main character, I like Peter much more than Miles.

Also feel like that story is not as solid as Peter but I can accept I'm biased towards classic spidey as a comic fan.
Yeah, story and protagonist are vastly better in spidey vanilla, the powers (the thunders, i don't care for invisibility in a spiderman game) are better in morales.

Top Bottom