• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Starfield overhaul HD mod is available now

Kakax11

Banned
Starfield HD Overhaul is providing new and improved HD textures,
ranging from 2K resolution up to 8K.
He replaces hundreds of textures all over the world of starfield.
This is a ongoing project. So more stuff will come.

5124-1696977701-647026289.jpeg

get it here

Alexios

Cores, shaders and BIOS oh my!
Yeah I'm sure they've got a great artistic vision to express, not just randomly replacing textures with randomly found other ones online or anything in this short a time frame... Banner says it all I guess, literally the same game but just with a wholly different water surface, amazing.

rodrigolfp

Haptic Gamepads 4 Life
Yes. All you need to do is to register a Dutch Masters account to get it to work.
And download more VRAM.

Are there any no loading screen mods? That's what bothers me the most about this game.

Best you can get for now.

Last edited:

killatopak

So it did have mods on console :pie_thinking:
You’ll get like equipment recolors, or prebuilt rooms or settlement within the limit of the console. Trust me, I tried.

Nothing really game changing like UI, quests, body replacer, gameplay/story overhaul, dialogue change, npc ai improvement, new equipment, new spells, new perks, new hair, new geometry, voice work, animation or even texture. Texture can possibly be replaced but not improved. Modders have to take into account RAM/VRAM limits and as well as possible performance loss. Animation, body replacer and equipment need to take into account overhaul of the skeleton of the npc and that isn’t accessible like the scripts.

JackMcGunns

You’ll get like equipment recolors, or prebuilt rooms or settlement within the limit of the console. Trust me, I tried.

Nothing really game changing like UI, quests, body replacer, gameplay/story overhaul, dialogue change, npc ai improvement, new equipment, new spells, new perks, new hair, new geometry, voice work, animation or even texture. Texture can possibly be replaced but not improved. Modders have to take into account RAM/VRAM limits and as well as possible performance loss. Animation, body replacer and equipment need to take into account overhaul of the skeleton of the npc and that isn’t accessible like the scripts.

Nah, not just equipment recolor, I recall DF running a Mod for Skyrim running a higher framerate and a texture pack for Xbox One X or something similar.

ZoukGalaxy

I think there is a "little" problem with this aliexpress style water comparison: I prefer the "before"

something GIF

I love their font and colors here lol

rWW5ZnW.png
I think its an html tribute because it's like the engine: a relic of the past

Big Mouth Lol GIF by MOODMAN

Last edited:

Soodanim

I love their font and colors here lol

rWW5ZnW.png
I don't know if that's one of them, but I've seen mod pages intentionally use Comic Sans because it's supposed to be better for dyslexic people font size might feed into that for clarity. Colours might be cartoonish but you can easily pick out the important information at a glance

Jigsaah

Gold Member
maybe it's just me, but I barely see a difference with this mod. I'm starting to wonder if my Vortex is broken.

I'm just gonna manually install...screw it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom