• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2015 - Nothing To Buy With Our Arkham Knight Refunds

Status
Not open for further replies.

BasilZero

Any chance that Street Fighter X Tekken will be patched out of GFWL or at least be knocked out of the "No Sale" status it has been...?

Anteater

Still waiting for them to remove GFWL for LP2

I'm probably just going to buy it next time it's at 5 bucks or whatever and play with myself.

madjoki

Capcom could always remove GFWL. They did it with SF4.

Didn't Capcom say they wouldn't remove GFWL from Lost Planet Extreme Colonies, Lost Planet 2, Resident Raccoon City and that tekken one?

I'm probably just going to buy it next time it's at 5 bucks or whatever and play with myself.

If Capcom discounted it :(

It did have discount during summer sale, but it was quickly removed.

LEWD!

Any chance that Street Fighter X Tekken will be patched out of GFWL or at least be knocked out of the "No Sale" status it has been...?

Highly unlikely, but I hold out hope. Didn't think they'd ever do RE5 or DR2/DR2:OTR either, but they did. SFxT was a lot of fun when I was playing it on PS3.

Morning guys.

The Ship Steamgaf euro night, murricans are welcome too

header.jpg

t1438369200z0.png

1 - NingenJanai
2 - Spirited
3 - Chariot
4 - The Red Wizard
5 - Maniac
6 - freshVeggie
7 - ExoSoul
8 - JustLynx

Dsyndrome

I was about to play Pillars of Eternity when I remembered (through the announcement in the main menu) that Patch 2.0 was coming out sometime soon when the expansion hits. Things like this make me just stop a game and I hate that I want to stop them because of it. Same thing happened with Wasteland 2 and Divinity: OS. I can't help but think the experience will be better down the way.

Miguel81

That was was a grueling installation period, but I finally got my desktop and laptop setup with freshly installed Win 10 Whew! Anyway, it seems BetterDS3 doesn't suffer from the Dinput issue from just having tried out Dark Souls.

Hmm

Ys Oath in Felghana
or
Trails in the Sky
or
play through Dark Souls again

You know the right answer here.
And that answer is Dark Souls.

Though if you do want something new, listen to Se7en. The answer is Ys.

Salsa and i just did some wreckage. ya'll better join us next time

no_rorschach.gif

[At least, not until the PS4 patch...]

The plot continues to thicken

Of all the titles SEGA could port to PC next, you're using these random tweets to speculate it would be JSRF...
That seems like a really odd decision, unless I'm missing something like it being the easiest/lowest cost to port?

Belgarion

Morning guys.

The Ship Steamgaf euro night, murricans are welcome too

header.jpg

t1438369200z0.png

1 - NingenJanai
2 - Spirited
3 - Chariot
4 - The Red Wizard
5 - Maniac
6 - freshVeggie
7 - ExoSoul
8 - JustLynx

I'll be working at that time but I encourage more gaminGAF nights. The Ship is a great multiplayer game

Grief.exe

Of all the titles SEGA could port to PC next, you're using these random tweets to speculate it would be JSRF...
That seems like a really odd decision, unless I'm missing something like it being the easiest/lowest cost to port?

Simply making connections.

grief is speculating over something like Bayonetta, Vanquish, Yakuza, etc.

Not speculating on anything, nor did I point out a theory, or make a prediction. Merely pointing out coincidences.

Future is great, as is Orta. Shame neither of those have left the original XBOX.

Otogi and Shenmue II as well.

I wouldn't keep your hopes up. SF4 is the current flagship fighting game for Capcom. SFxT is a dead game that's mostly forgotten.

It's not like the only game they converted was SS4AE.
DR2 is an after thought these days along with DR2 OTR.
RE5 was a bit of a stretch too. Not RE:ORC levels, but still.

After the investment they made in rebalancing and stuff and all the DLC people could buy for it at a discount, removing GFWL could be profitable in the end. Hell, Namco is still apparently developing TxSF according to Harada and it's rather far along.

Slim to none chance... but we can dream. The game was fun and I would love to be able to play the PC version online.

Miguel81

I was hoping that Sonic(or Chivarly) would have won the vote. Nonetheless, this The Ship game looks interesting. I'll be getting my feet wet with the SteamGAF crew again.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
The Prince of Persia games are uplay codes right? :/

Who am I kidding, of course they are. They will never be that cheap on Steam.

Amazon and Mac/WinGameStore are the only two stores that sell Steam keys for Uplay games, and even then the selection is small and doesn't extend beyond Might & Magic X (as far recent releases are concerned).

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Seems like W10 really made the games less stutter, don't you agree? Even without DX12 (my video card is 500 series lol) it runs so smoothly now.

Miguel81

Seems like W10 really made the games less stutter, don't you agree? Even without DX12 (my video card is 500 series lol) it runs so smoothly now.

One thing I've noticed is that I no longer have underscan on non-native resolutions(AMD). Performance-wise, everything is similar to before so far except for loading due to my SSD. I'm just glad everything I've tried has been running properly. *knocks on wood*

Uzzy

What are gems?

I forget.

Seriously though, I enjoyed my time with SFxT, and would enjoy seeing it ported over to Steamworks. The gems were a nice way of personalising your play style. It's a real shame that Capcom's terrible dlc practices killed SFxT stone dead.

Lain

Sakura Clicker got patched, and the patch added zone levels (dunno what else the patch did). At least now I can strive for something else other than entering bosses *nudge nudge wink wink*.
Also, I have no sound in the game, neither music nor any moans and I have no idea if the sound worked before, because I played the game with my ampli off the first time.

Can't wait for the cards to come. I'll have to purchase some DLC though I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom