• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2017 - Praeying for Dino Crisis

Status
Not open for further replies.

SSPssp

The other game probably got removed for having an explicit banner or something. I doubt Valve will ban the dev for good unless they have a meltdown. Heck, it'll probably come back with another banner.

Yeah, I think thats all it is, it'll probably just use the old generic looking banner.

I think it is a match-3 game, with a picture of an anime woman in a lascive position which appears all over the Steam recommendations and I think it was not very good taste to shamelessly advertise their game with such a banner.

Ah it was $1.30 Canadian so not a big loss for my Steam wallet.

Monooboe

Whoa pretty nice bundle. Suprised to see Rain World already, didn't it just come out? Also I'm curious as to what we get on friday in the monthly.

Wok

Ah it was $1.30 Canadian so not a big loss for my Steam wallet.

But now everybody sees your account like this:

fRyIp0c.png

I hope you don't have workmates added to your Steam contacts.

Whoa pretty nice bundle. Suprised to see Rain World already, didn't it just come out? Also I'm curious as to what we get on friday in the monthly.

The Debut could be either of these games:

MUnited83

For you.
The other game probably got removed for having an explicit banner or something. I doubt Valve will ban the dev for good unless they have a meltdown. Heck, it'll probably come back with another banner.

Dragon Knight has a even more explicit banner :p. Both games have been removed before, I don't doubt it will come back.

I hope you like video games, GAF, because it's SELF PROMOTION TIME.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 6 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (HP_Wuvcraft, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Super Army of Tentacles 3: The Search for Army of Tentacles 2 -- MB-077D65E647C2B09B - Taken by TetraxShards
Super Army of Tentacles 3: The Search for Army of Tentacles 2 #2 -- MB-A508FB046332C23E - Taken by Wok
Super Army of Tentacles 3: The Search for Army of Tentacles 2 #3 -- MB-554CF4847AFE2784 - Taken by Chairmanchuck
Super Army of Tentacles 3: The Search for Army of Tentacles 2 #4 -- MB-34219099B4C49655 - Taken by r3n4ud
Super Army of Tentacles 3: The Search for Army of Tentacles 2 #5 -- MB-28E8A1E7250BE062 - Taken by duppolo
Super Army of Tentacles 3: The Search for Army of Tentacles 2 #6 -- MB-55925FC5118AB4C7 - Taken by arts&crafts

Witcher 3 GotY is 50% off. Should I buy it? Or should I wait for Summer Sale?

I sincerely doubt the game will get a deeper discount by then. Maybe other sites but not on Steam, especially if you want the Steam version.

Still, $25 offers a lot of content in that The Witcher 3 GOTY definitely has.

MadGear

Hm, Völgarr is not the game I expected it to be. Still, it seems nice so far but I can't say that I like the lack of air control when jumping.

Been playing nothing but Tits 3rd and now when I open steam I'm either greeted with art that seems to have been drawn by a 10 year old from some rpgmaker game or semi-naked anime girls that look 12 years old. Christ.

Been playing nothing but Tits 3rd and now when I open steam I'm either greeted with art that seems to have been drawn by a 10 year old from some rpgmaker game or semi-naked anime girls that look 12 years old. Christ.

Seems no one at Valve expected those SakuraGame games be in the topsellers.

Momentary

Banned
I'll be one of the monsters that buys Valkyrie Drive. Until they start making Musous with smooth controls and badass super moves I'm gonna keep buying these games.

Koei Tecmo musous barely run, are rigid, and their special attacks look like poop most of the time.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

AUPeRsu.jpg

mystery gift -- MB-5FDA74AA1FB3DFB7 - Taken by Aaron D.

I'll be one of the monsters that buys Valkyrie Drive. Until they start making Musous with smooth controls and badass super moves I'm gonna keep buying these games.

Koei Tecmo musous barely run, are rigid, and their special attacks look like poop most of the time.

In Arslan the special attacks were locked at 30fps, which made it look super strange if you are playing the rest of the game in 60.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:

w5Bqht8.png

Mystery Gift -- MB-06683D2B8F8A81EF - Taken by Vazra

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Was some DLC from a game I dont own.
Quote to reveal and may the DLC be used by whoever hs that game

You fucking prudes call that explicit? I have seen banner shit that would turn you white.

Also, Darksiders 2 is a completely different game from what I expected.

Wok

I assume Furi will be in the June Monthly.

KiLapYB.png

By the way, for the Debut game, the devs of the two candidate games which I guessed denied being part of the Monthly.

GermanGAF might like that.

Saturn has the Buy 3, pay 2 stuff again. Also has games like Tekken, Prey, Far Cry 5 and other stuff like that included.

Also Switch titles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom