• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October II 2014 - PC Gaming: Getting a D in Yoga class

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well got back from the pawn shop so I think I'm going to need to get Rock Smith soon.

Perfectly good Squier Strat for $30! It's just a little beat up but everything else about it is fine.

Those cheap Squier Strats are good guitars to play Rocksmith. In fact, they are also simply quite good guitars (especially the Bullet Strat, which is really cheap, sounds good enough and is super easy to mod).

I have a blast with Rocksmith 2014 (even though not everything is perfect. If you already know how to play guitar, it's not the best way to learn new songs, but it's definitely one of the funniest ways to practice them).

The Flash

Banned
Got Alan Wake and Spec Ops: The Line off my wishlist. Thanks Halloween sale! Bought Witcher 2 last week for $19.99. Saw today that it's on sale for $3.99. Thanks Halloween sale!

Shadownet

Banned
Got Alan Wake and Spec Ops: The Line off my wishlist. Thanks Halloween sale! Bought Witcher 2 last week for $19.99. Saw today that it's on sale for $3.99. Thanks Halloween sale!
Why?:(

You should have check TF2Outpost or Dispenser. You could probably have found some copies for 2 keys or something before Halloween sale.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
The Halloween sale reminds me of the stupid Halloween party I just went to.
Everything is too expensive and I know nobody (okay, the last part doesn't really fit the analogy). I hate being new in a town, (If you can even call Linz a town) :(

I think this might be the first sale where I won't buy anything.

Did you know that VC is coming?

I read this as "Virtual Console" and got really excited for a few miliseconds.

zkylon

zkylewd

still a very fruitful week paving a road of happiness for your future

see shadownet

i like stuff

WavekSra

Got some risks
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (WavekSra, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Risk of Rain -- MB-37D750ACCCF53D5A - Taken by Lobogris
Risk of Rain #3 -- MB-0D359B6F49F08679 - Taken by zerokoolpsx
Risk of Rain #2 -- MB-2B67F3B2319D22B6 - Taken by Texan365

Silent Hill Homecoming is not discounted at all. I've also noticed that in all these Halloween sales on different sites every Resident Evil game has been on sale except for Operation Raccoon City. I wonder if Capcom is just ignoring it.

Terra_Ex

Got a random copy of Spacebase DF9 in my inventory today, presumably from owning other DF games, unfinished or not, it's a +1 and looking at the source code will be interesting at the very least. Also, yay for Valkyria Chronicles going up for purchase, grabbed that as soon as I saw it. Hoping we'll get news on more titles making the trip over to PC in the future.

Always wait for a sale, or at least, a Russian. W2 goes for a ridiculously cheap price considering how awesome the game is.

The Flash

Banned
Why?:(

You should have check TF2Outpost or Dispenser. You could probably have found some copies for 2 keys or something before Halloween sale.

Full disclosure. I am a Steam noob. The most complex thing I've done on Steam so far was receiving a free copy of Dark Souls. Anything beyond that...woosh! Right over my head.

For someone named The Flash, that was pretty slow of you.

gotta_go_fast_by_franz888-d5k0q96.png

Greetings.
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (WinterDemons, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Akane the Kunoichi -- MB-1941BD8E3B9BF103 - Taken by WavekSra

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
Silent Hill Homecoming is not discounted at all. I've also noticed that in all these Halloween sales on different sites every Resident Evil game has been on sale except for Operation Raccoon City. I wonder if Capcom is just ignoring it.
Capcom is ignoring it because they aren't going to fix the GFWL for that game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom