• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October II 2014 - PC Gaming: Getting a D in Yoga class

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fine, no need to be so persnickety about it. Others asked about it too, hence why I said it.

So...anyone from IndoGAF here to help us out? I'm about to leave for the gym,, but I'll be back in a couple of hours if it's still going.

Sorry man, nothing personal, just general annoyance and you happened to be caught in the crossfire. Besides... persnickety is my middle name. :p

Wait, it's up for order now? I'd love to be in for 2 $5 copies through paypal if possible.

Otherwise I probably won't ever buy it. lol. And to be clear, these are keys for the final product, not the Alpha right?

Toki767

Wow. Well first of all, thanks to Toki for the raffle even though I didn't win. Second, 138 entrants even with a no-lurker qualifier. Dang. I guess we need Gary Oldman to tell us who wants this game.

I was actually surprised we had that many non-lurkers who had given away a game.

Although I thought the way Modbot does it, anyone can enter and they go through the requirements once chosen.

Trying to get something like this just usually ends in frustration. I'm not even going to bother, Evolve looks dope, but I can't handle the headache or the heart break of not getting it lol.

wilflare

ModBot said:
Instructions for wilflare:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (wilflare, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Evolve Big Alpha -- MB-4AC5817D04ACF724 - Taken by TheLetdown. 3 entrants total.

t1414776431z1.png

since the Evolve Hypetrain is ongoing

Same thing happened to Alien Isolation Deluxe Edition in norwegian store few days ago right? What was the price 7 bucks? How such things happen? A bug or on purpose?

Mordeccai

I have a dilemma.... do I buy the Evil Within + Cthulu combo pack and have something new to play for Halloween, or do I save my steam wallet for the Thanksgiving sale. I think I'm close to pulling the trigger, because Dark Corners is an awesome game and really good incentive.

Lomax

Personally, I wouldn't profit from this situation, I would trade the game with sth having the same value since I wouldn't want profits from sth like that (being lucky living in a country that sells games so cheap). I was talking about myself ofc. If you are happy with it, then good for you. Enjoy that. At least you are lucky and found a way to get it so cheap :D

A lot of people in this thread will help out with price errors at cost, it's one of the best things about this community. But the reality of doing it large scale is that if there's not some benefit for you, it quickly becomes more hassle than you would imagine, just ask Dunder. I think a lot of the disconnect here is the difference between market cost for keys ($2.40 at a glance) and wholesale cost for keys (around $1.90 right now). So for this trader, he sees three keys as being worth $5.70, which while still a profit, is certainly not as much of a profit as $7.20 would be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom