• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Stranger's Wrath HD getting an update this week on PSN, includes Youtube support

Tizoc

Courtesy of PSN Stores-
http://www.psnstores.com/2012/06/strangers-wrath-hd-is-getting-move-support-next-week-patch-news/

3DTV support
Scour the wilds, ruins and hideouts for scumbag Outlaws with the latest stereoscopic broadcasts from the Mongo River. Oddworld has never had so much D!

PlayStation Move support
Immerse yourself in the action by pointing and firing from your very own crossbow. (Note: Your PlayStation Move controller is unlikely to resemble a crossbow.)

Video recording and uploading
Record your victories, failures and candid moments straight to your PlayStation 3, and upload them directly to your YouTube account.

Brightness & Gamma controls
No need to visit Doc for a new pair of eye-spectacles, now you can change the visibility of the very world around you with our brand new sliders.

Audio fixes
Tired of lazy Townsfolk cutting themselves off mid-sentence? Fed up with soft-spoken Live Ammo? Is the soundtrack to your adventure jolted, often absent? Never fear! Our audio fixes fix your audio!

Increased crosshair visibility
9 out of 10 bounty hunters say they prefer our newer, opaquer crosshair. “It’s so much easier to see!” said excited Corn Jaws of New Yolk City.

Fixed Quicksaves and Autosaves
Before, you could only load full saves from the Load Game screen. But now you can revert back to your most recent AutoSave and QuickSave for added convenience.

Extra subtitles
The accessibility of Western Mudos has taken a step up with the introduction of additional gameplay-relevant subtitling in English, French, Italian, German and Spanish.

Performance Improvements
Ask at your local General Store or Black Market for all available improvements to your experience of life.

This makes me want to replay the game again X3

Mistouze

user-friendly man-cashews
Oh cool, I need to get back to the game and finish it. And I didn't even get far into the game despite thinking it was pretty cool.

sloppyjoe_gamer

Gold Member
Audio fixes
Tired of lazy Townsfolk cutting themselves off mid-sentence? Fed up with soft-spoken Live Ammo? Is the soundtrack to your adventure jolted, often absent? Never fear! Our audio fixes fix your audio!

I just picked this game up last week off of PSN and im LOVING it!!! This audio issue with the towspeople is annoying so im glad its being fixed.

KevinCow

Banned
According to Oddworld's website, this is supposed to be up by now. In fact, they gave a pretty specific time: "The patch launches at the very start of 27th June in the UK (1 am for most of Europe, 7 pm on the 26th Eastern Daylight Time, 4 pm on the 26th Pacific Daylight Time)."

Is there any way to find out what's up with that and when it might be up?

kassatsu

Banned
According to Oddworld's website, this is supposed to be up by now. In fact, they gave a pretty specific time: "The patch launches at the very start of 27th June in the UK (1 am for most of Europe, 7 pm on the 26th Eastern Daylight Time, 4 pm on the 26th Pacific Daylight Time)."

Is there any way to find out what's up with that and when it might be up?
It is up for me. 1.02 right? Gave a move and 3d warning after update

KevinCow

Banned
It is up for me. 1.02 right? Gave a move and 3d warning after update

Am I doing something wrong? Do I have to do something special to update? It usually just tells me an update is available if I'm connected to the internet and start up a game, but I am connected to the internet and that's not working.

kassatsu

Banned
Am I doing something wrong? Do I have to do something special to update? It usually just tells me an update is available if I'm connected to the internet and start up a game, but I am connected to the internet and that's not working.
NA or EU version?

Nice, I'll definitely enjoy the audio fixes. I wonder about the performance, I thought it was pretty good as it was, audio aside.

Oh cool, I need to get back to the game and finish it. And I didn't even get far into the game despite thinking it was pretty cool.

Exact same deal here.

I just got to the 2nd town. Question for those who've played the game: In between the 1st and 2nd town, there's a farmhouse where you have the choice to
go inside and steal money
. What are the positives and negatives of each outcome?

It's in my list of games to play, fired it up briefly after getting free on PSN Plus. Will be good to see how well they have implemented the 3D side.

Tizoc

Nice, I'll definitely enjoy the audio fixes. I wonder about the performance, I thought it was pretty good as it was, audio aside.

Exact same deal here.

I just got to the 2nd town. Question for those who've played the game: In between the 1st and 2nd town, there's a farmhouse where you have the choice to
go inside and steal money
. What are the positives and negatives of each outcome?

There really isn't as far as I know
If you get the Moolah in the farm it won't affect your game at all, but if you don't get it the first time I think the money'll be gone

Top Bottom