• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Stray has been rated by the ESRB for the Xbox One and Xbox Series

Lunatic_Gamer

Gold Member

wSkmRxK.jpg

Rating Summary
This is an adventure game in which players assume the role of a stray cat trying to escape a mysterious city. From a third-person perspective, players traverse alleyways, rooftops, and rooms while solving puzzles and interacting with robotic inhabitants. Players sometimes encounter parasitic blobs/mice-like bots that can attack and kill the cat. Players can access a UV light to defeat the mice-like bots, causing them to explode and emit splashes of colored liquid.

R6Rider

Gold Member
Fun game and perfect length. Played it on PS+ first, then bought the Special Edition physical version.

MarkMe2525

Seems like a neat game. Not my style, but my daughter was really attracted to it when I showed her the trailer upon release. Hopefully it comes to gamepass so she can experience it.

Dr_Ifto

The game is good but not that good. Yes it could be someone’s game of the year if that’s the only game they have played.
Have to agree. Its a fun game, but GOTY? This is why GOTY is so overrated these days, as people throw it around for just about anything.

John Wick

Oh so it is coming to Xbox platforms?
Sony and their damned timed exclusives unlike MS buying Bethesda and trying to buy ABK.

Ozriel

M$FT
Oh so it is coming to Xbox platforms?
Sony and their damned timed exclusives unlike MS buying Bethesda and trying to buy ABK.

Both companies have had timed exclusivity deals. Both have bought studios and attempted to buy publishers.

Don’t derail yet another thread, please

[Sigma]

I spent an hour on that Can't Cat-ch Me trophy/achievement before I got it. That was tricky for me. What's hilarious is that I almost made it the very first time through the story without even trying to get it(I don't look at trophies thoroughly and try to get them on first run other than to see if it has a Platinum and look online to see if it has any missables) but after I got all the trophies except for it and another, I went to actually try to get it. It gave me less trouble when I wasn't trying to get it lol.

Last edited:
Top Bottom