• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Streets of Rage 4: Five Minutes of Pixel-Art Character Gameplay

Punished Miku

Human Rights Subscription Service
It shows you how much better the new characters look.

This was such a smart inclusion. For the people that genuinely only like the old games, you can play the old characters in a new game. For the people on the fence, you can try out both and when compared side by side you see the modern animations look pretty great.

Tons of replay value to beat the game with all the characters I'm sure.

Gargus

Banned
Game play looks allright. Looks like it would play like the old games. I'll probably check it out when its on sale. I hesitated because all the double dragon modern sequels left a bad taste in my mouth. I usually am disappointed in sequels to old games that were arcade style.

i like that they give the old characters some new moves ! Also those plus sized female bikers lol

You can call em fat because they are. No one has a problem saying skinny women and not "under sized women". So to be fair and treat everyone as equal you can say they are fat.

nkarafo

These look better than the clean, "flash looking" sprites. The shading and design just looks better. And the highlight effects look better on them.

Tesseract

Banned
looks rad, give it

V0k1y9l.gif

Last edited:
Top Bottom