• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Suicide Squad: Kill The Justice League Gets First Big Discount

I'm interested if WB will let Rocksteady return to singleplayer projects or if they'll double down on the GaaS market and just ditch consoles for mobile and close most of their big studios or transfer them to mobile projects.

FunkMiller

Gold Member
Its ok to want this game to fail.

But this is going way too far.

I don't think so at this point. This is clearly not the same studio that produced the Arkham games. We know for certain that the two people in charge left last year. If the developer is putting out this kind of garbage, then is it not better that it is shut down, so those with talent can go find themselves jobs at developers who are better?

diffusionx

Gold Member
My guess is a spring-summer 2025 shutdown.
I'm interested if WB will let Rocksteady return to singleplayer projects or if they'll double down on the GaaS market and just ditch consoles for mobile and close most of their big studios or transfer them to mobile projects.
The Rocksteady that made single player games no longer exists, and WB has said they want to focus on gaashit more and more, despite the top selling game of 2023 being a single player only WB game. They're idiots.

The game is already dead, the latest DLC killed it even for the die hard fans. Probably a lot of people still had interest in it hoping there would be a significant addition of content, but I am pretty sure not many people will be back for the next DLC and WB will finally give the game up.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member

The Rocksteady that made single player games no longer exists, and WB has said they want to focus on gaashit more and more, despite the top selling game of 2023 being a single player only WB game. They're idiots.
For sale of fun, I’ll toss out a prediction for sake of being different. Shut down by end of winter 2025. So let’s say around end of Q1. One more year tops.

Last edited:

I hope the studio doesn't get shutdown because of one bad game. If comes down to that, WB should simply sell off Rocksteady instead of shutting down.

Euler007

Could never justify this game in my limited time budget. It would sink to the bottom of my backlog and stay there for twenty years.

bender

What time is it?
I paid £3 for Avengers.
giphy14.gif

Top Bottom