• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl Wi-Fi

SuperAndroid17 said:
good games kidd, Im starting to like dedede alot :D

btw folks , I have a game running mostly all night if so through the morning

brawl + items + stock

feel free to join if any spots are open , currently 1 is open.

bump for next page

ruffles

Yes, of course it was fun. My left arm hurts. I can't go for hours like you. That's the longest online match I've had so far. You like Diddy Kong, eh? I don't have a favorite. I just pick whichever ones I feel like playing.

ruffles said:
Yes, of course it was fun. My left arm hurts. I can't go for hours like you. That's the longest online match I've had so far. You like Diddy Kong, eh? I don't have a favorite. I just pick whichever ones I feel like playing.

Thats what happens when you use the Wiimote. I choose diddy kong because I was bored

MrCheez

President/Creative Director of Grumpyface Studios
Anyone looking for a game right now?

Got a room open. Send me a PM if ya wanna brawl :D Friend code is: 1590-4416-8594

Ysiadmihi

Banned
SuperAndroid17 said:
Good games KAK I enjoyed the dedede vs IKE alot :D

Though I did not enjoy the double team from you and Kiryo, why do you guys always kill me first? lol

Man your DeDeDe was tough. I never really fought him before so I have some experience now at least.

And he's a big dumb target, that's why you ended up getting knocked out first so many times :lol

Edit: I can play again in a little bit Kiryogi, just taking a break.

kiryogi

Banned
I won't lie, those waddle dees got to me. And I like getting a chance to face off with Ysid 1on1. Of course when youre sitting there spamming Waddle dees, people are gonna want your head :D

kiryogi said:
I won't lie, those waddle dees got to me. And I like getting a chance to face off with Ysid 1on1. Of course when youre sitting there spamming Waddle dees, people are gonna want your head :D

you love backseat fighting dont you huh? Im getting my ass kicked or so and ur just waiting for my ass to get knocked out :lol

I was spamming waddles for the hell of it , maybe Ill get a spikey and instant kill one of you fellas.

any of you want to play me 1v1? Im up for another 20-30, pretty sick and cant sleep.

kiryogi

Banned
SuperAndroid17 said:
you love backseat fighting dont you huh? Im getting my ass kicked or so and ur just waiting for my ass to get knocked out :lol

I was spamming waddles for the hell of it , maybe Ill get a spikey and instant kill one of you fellas.

any of you want to play me 1v1? Im up for another 20-30, pretty sick and cant sleep.

Well, ZSS isn't quite the multiplayer brawler :D I kid, I think we gave you a fair amount of love XD and maybe on the 1on1. Id like to get a chance to face you when my sister isn't downloading something XD But I'm pretty tired too. Yet so tempting...

Jiggy

Yet more good games, MrCheez and company. :D Oh, uh, and disregard that taunt I used near the end where I said there was lag... I had hit the wrong button. >_> Again, for some reason I can get lagless matches with you guys (except for a few spots at the beginnings of matches) even though I can't with anybody else. Edit: Believe me, people who have lagging connections against me will almost never see me use Jigglypuff in the first place just because I really, really need that precision input for her fighting style.

MrCheez

President/Creative Director of Grumpyface Studios
Big thanks to Canadian, Jiggy, Spenc, and whoever else popped in for my two and a half hour long Wifi brawl session!! :lol Soooo many intense battles that had me swetain' :D

This game will never get old. ever. :eek:

Jiggy37 said:
Yet more good games, MrCheez and company. :D Oh, uh, and disregard that taunt I used near the end where I said there was lag... I had hit the wrong button. >_> Again, for some reason I can get lagless matches with you guys (except for a few spots at the beginnings of matches) even though I can't with anybody else. Edit: Believe me, people who have lagging connections will almost never see me use Jigglypuff in the first place just because I really, really need that precision input for her fighting style.

Yeah the little bit of lag during the beginning of some matches was all I saw on my end as well. Actually ever since I turned off the firewall on my router and changed the channel to 1 from 6, about 90% of my online matches have been TOTALLY lag free. It's awesome.

And if you're only getting lag-free matches with me, thats just a sign that you need to play me more. :D BTW my brother (who was PISTL) made a comment that "This guy is insanely good with every freaking character he picks!" and it's true! (But your Jigglypuff is really a sight to behold! She is all over the freaking place :lol )

Actually just about everyone I've played on GAF has been extremely skilled. Playing Wifi against GAFfers is THE way to practice and get better at the game!

MrCheez said:
Big thanks to Canadian, Jiggy, Spenc, and whoever else popped in for my two and a half hour long Wifi brawl session!! :lol Soooo many intense battles that had me swetain' :D

This game will never get old. ever. :eek:

Thanx for the lagless fun. This is Spenc btw....It's amazing how much you've improved from the last time I played with you. Looks like I need get more familiar with characters.

Ysiadmihi

Banned
Great matches again SuperAndroid :D

Sorry for pulling Ike out at the end but I had to go out on an upnote after my other characters were decimated by your Wario :lol

Ysiadmihi said:
Great matches again SuperAndroid :D

Sorry for pulling Ike out at the end but I had to go out on an upnote after my other characters were decimated by your Wario :lol

my poor lucas
lol I switched out wario just in time before IKE showed up

You finally destroyed my dedede :D , I guess I should practice with him some more.
Amuzing and fun night indeed, the night overall was in your favor though

Ysiadmihi

Banned
SuperAndroid17 said:
my poor lucas
lol I switched out wario just in time before IKE showed up

You finally destroyed my dedede :D , I guess I should practice with him some more.
Amuzing and fun night indeed, the night overall was in your favor though

The biggest problem I had with DeDeDe is his recovery and up+B. I usually end up killing myself if I jump out to intercept as Ike D:

I don't know why it didn't dawn on me earlier to use Counter or Aether when you did the up+B though, it seems so obvious now :lol

Ysiadmihi said:
The biggest problem I had with DeDeDe is his recovery and up+B. I usually end up killing myself if I jump out to intercept as Ike D:

I don't know why it didn't dawn on me earlier to use Counter or Aether when you did the up+B though, it seems so obvious now :lol

Yeah I definitely had trouble getting back in the arena once you figured that out , I usually try to trick you and make you think im heading towards the middle. Im still trying to perfect that grab + floor slam combo though, you are the only one who actually resists it alot.

That foward slash of yours needs a NERF , a heavyweight gets knocked out at 60% ? :lol :lol
oh well

Tendo said:
HAHA. Olive, that voltorb was a load of bull. "oh it was a dud, he's mi-DAMMIT"
and by load of bull, i mean HILARIOUS.
Lol, yea. I was like I hope it explodes on him, then I see you going over there and boom. :lol :lol

Ysiadmihi

Banned
Good games yet again Olive. I only left because I really need a break and some water :p

Man your Falco is hard as hell to approach and finish off. That side-B is hell on Ike.

Ysiadmihi said:
Good games yet again Olive. I only left because I really need a break and some water :p

Man your Falco is hard as hell to approach and finish off. That side-B is hell on Ike.
Lol, I had to spam that because I couldn't get the timing right for the blasters. And I love my Marth suicides :lol

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
4296-2640-8647

quit running from me frenchy. ill take you down before the laker game starts!

radiuhm

tmdorsey said:
You and FT are on, oh I got to get in on this

0516-6926-0787

I added you, and it says awaiting registration, do i have to put a specific nick name for you, or it doesn't really matter? Either way I added you. 5412 9687 4606 ADD ME.

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Ysiadmihi said:
Can people please stop changing it to stock matches when there are 3 or 4 people? D:

:lol :lol :lol You have the advantage on Time Matches, I noticed that :D

Nice games, Kak, Nicko.... and Dan I think it was. Nice games, really funny moments too. Like.... Wolf's Landmaster falling in the PictoChat level when victory was sure. Yeah, that cracked me. Or when I was "spawning" and broke a Smash Ball that NO ONE had seen. Haaa... love this game =D

Sure Radiuhm, added ya.

just had a laggy as fuck game w/ CB. should i be opening ports or something else to improve lag? i dont have this issue on PSN using my wireless router, and on that system i am playing much more graphically taxing games with no lag. halp!

Ysiadmihi

Banned
Mere coincidence on the advantage thing, I assure you :p

I just don't like people (or myself) having to sit and watch matches after they're knocked out, and time matches are more fun since you have to kill to win instead of sitting back and avoiding damage. Besides, stock matches with four players takes WAY too long.

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Ysiadmihi said:
Mere coincidence on the advantage thing, I assure you :p

I just don't like people (or myself) having to sit and watch matches after they're knocked out, and time matches are more fun since you have to kill to win instead of sitting back and avoiding damage. Besides, stock matches with four players takes WAY too long.

I entirely agree, I actually wanted only 2 stocks, but someone kept changing it to 3 or 4. It takes TOO long.

Top Bottom