• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Switch to Mac because Microsoft is racist!

Status
Not open for further replies.

David B

An Idiot
Here we are. Video proof on youtube of racist remarks from Satya Nadella CEO of Microsoft. He said that we now have less than 50% white men hired. He also stated that black to hispanic to asian people should get the pay raises more. I'm not racist myself, never have been. But this is incredibly racist onto us white men. There's a lot of us, we dominate the United States along with white women as well of course. This is why I myself will never ever buy Microsoft related products in my life time! Apple has a lot of built in applications that are ready to be used in there system. Which I think Apple is the best out there for systems. I respect Linux and other UNIX based systems as well, I just don't like to tamper with all the settings terminal code stuff in linux and UNIX.
Remember when you reply people, political speech is not allowed in NeoGAF. So don't talk politics. This is just about racism against white people.

question-mark.jpg

David B

An Idiot
So when somebody is racist on blacks or asians oh no end of world, we gotta attack back. But if it's anything against white people it's just blah huh?

Soodanim

That's what I like about you Dave, you would never be overly dramatic and cut off your nose to spite your face.

David B

An Idiot
Proof or gtfo
It's a forum. Can't really prove something I say here. But I proved Microsoft is racist on white people from a youtube video. Actually watch the whole video for that proof. Proof of not being racist myself I can't do, there just words. I'm an INFJ. Read about how truthful my personality is. I've always been and will forever be 100% truthful.

lifa-cobex

It's a forum. Can't really prove something I say here. But I proved Microsoft is racist on white people from a youtube video. Actually watch the whole video for that proof. Proof of not being racist myself I can't do, there just words. I'm an INFJ. Read about how truthful my personality is. I've always been and will forever be 100% truthful.
But you made the decision to point out that you're not.
If you hadn't point that point out about yourself then I wouldn't have questioned it.

The fact that you've felt the need to include it in your post indicates to me that you have something to prove in the same way you have with Microsoft.

So....
Proof?

David B

An Idiot
But you made the decision to point out that you're not.
If you hadn't point that point out about yourself then I wouldn't have questioned it.

The fact that you've felt the need to include it in your post indicates to me that you have something to prove in the same way you have with Microsoft.

So....
Proof?
I guess you don't understand the INFJ way of things. We say the absolute truth even if goes against ourselves. We don't look upon if something goes against us. We go upon straight forward of the truth.

lifa-cobex

I guess you don't understand the INFJ way of things. We say the absolute truth even if goes against ourselves. We don't look upon if something goes against us. We go upon straight forward of the truth.
I mean you've said that you're INFJ but you haven't posted proof of that either.
This just keeps stacking up.

This just isn't working out well for you chief.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom