• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

System Shock remake for PS5, Xbox Series, PS4, and Xbox One launches May 21

Ben87fr

So i started over, listened carefuly to the audio logs, took notes and i finally found this fucking isotope x-22, haha can't believe i missed it the first time, also started recycling every object i find and got 2 upgrades for my weapons, i admit i'm playing on easy but it's gooooodddd

WitchHunter

Banned
Now that Mike vs Inbred blonde guy pops up with every second video on youtube, why not make a Warren Spector with a 50 cal machine guy mows down these clownfucktards in live for 10 bucks PPV? WS would have the money in 30 minutes for his new game. The shit these people who remade and butchered this epic game pulled with this one is just mind bending. If I ever face them in real life, I'm gonna fucking bash their face in with a baseball bat, that's a mininum what they deserve.

MrRenegade

Report me if I continue to troll
Now that Mike vs Inbred blonde guy pops up with every second video on youtube, why not make a Warren Spector with a 50 cal machine guy mows down these clownfucktards in live for 10 bucks PPV? WS would have the money in 30 minutes for his new game. The shit these people who remade and butchered this epic game pulled with this one is just mind bending. If I ever face them in real life, I'm gonna fucking bash their face in with a baseball bat, that's a mininum what they deserve.
Arekusando Anderson, my arch enemy, the Judas Priest of the holy in flesh! I see you've learned to recognize the signs. The way they carry themselves, the way they speak... it's all part of their twisted nature. You have an uncanny ability to detect the stench of evil that clings to those who would do harm.

I come not to fight, but to propose an alliance to drive out, to annihilate our common enemy.

WitchHunter

Banned
Arekusando Anderson, my arch enemy, the Judas Priest of the holy in flesh! I see you've learned to recognize the signs. The way they carry themselves, the way they speak... it's all part of their twisted nature. You have an uncanny ability to detect the stench of evil that clings to those who would do harm.

I come not to fight, but to propose an alliance to drive out, to annihilate our common enemy.
Alucard, you blood-sucking abomination!

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Mad Cartman GIF by South Park

Top Bottom