• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Takaya Imamura, original F-Zero artist, thanks Nintendo for releasing F-Zero 99

Draugoth

Gold Member
During Nintendo Direct, Nintendo announced the game F-Zero 99. The game is a battle royale set in the first game in the franchise, released for the Super Nintendo, in which you compete in a race with 98 other players for the title of first place.

The game follows in the footsteps of Tetris 99 and PAC-MAN 99, and fans so far seem to be quite delighted with the new version of the F-Zero franchise. Tatakya Imamura, one of the series' main developers until his departure from Nintendo, expressed his love in a recent post on X.

A bold arrangement that respects the original elements! I felt the love for F-ZERO. I would like to express my deepest gratitude to the creators. We look forward to the rebirth of this IP.

LakeOf9

I haven't played the other F-Zero games and would like to try this out as it seems sorta fun, but I don't want to subscribe to Nintendo's service, so...

Tarin02543

Currently playing the N64 game via FPGA. I had NSO top tier for a year but hardly used it, might this game be worth a new subscription?

Beer Baelly

Al Pachinko, Konami President
464462-ZZZ.jpg

chlorate

I beat all the cups in F-Zero GX on Master and I’m not quite feeling F-Zero 99

It’s a little bit too chaotic: there’s a reason why NASCAR has 40 cars and Formula 1 26 cars

Top Bottom