• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Take-Two Acquires Gearbox Software for $460 million

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
The divestment is closed and Take Two now officially owns Gearbox Entertainment.

violence

Gold Member
If GTA+ offers a copy of Randy's magic thumb drive, I might just subscribe.
There’s a quest chain in GTA6 that requires you to retrieve it. Rumor has it it takes inspiration from the watch scene in pulp fiction.

Last edited:
iu

Black_Stride

do not tempt fate do not contrain Wonder Woman's thighs do not do not
That PD game is going to flop or it is canned.

Hero-4234347e43e543540c4f.jpg

Yeah not so sure about that.
Immersive sims dont exactly sell out, and immersive sim-lite might do a bit better, not expecting it to hit like 15 million copies but it most certainly wont flop.

Whether it meets sales targets or not.....it looks like a hell of a fun time, and im all in.
So if it never gets a sequel, unlucky for me......but unless MS are SquareEnix 2.0 they should be happy if the game reaches even 5 million units across all its platforms. (it will come to PC day and date and will hit PS5 eventually).

Divesting Crystal Dynamics and Eidos-Montreal to Microsoft makes even more sense now.
The Eidos team is working with Playground games on Fable.......mate these guys might as well be in bed with each other already.

Hudo

Gold Member
Which also means that Take Two own Homeworld now and we'll never ever see a Homeworld game ever again...

Top Bottom