• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tara Reid: bonerack frame + massive boob job = something something

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nos_G

I wonder if they got a group discount on their enhancements.

At least she didn't do the uglies like L'il Kim and those other ppl in the other "plastic" thread.

MIMIC

Banned
004IBLLargeTrim.jpg

reid04.jpg

Takuan

They don't look that bad... other than being a bit far apart. Still, other than the tired crackwhore look I think she looks decent. Nowhere close to how she looked in The Big Lebowski, but still good.

bob_arctor

Tough_Smooth
Meh. The biggest attraction about her is that she loves being a drunken slut 90% of the time. Otherwise, just your typical white girl. Oh wait...

pnjtony

My girlfriends tits are at least that big but of course she's not a brainless twit so I guess Tara will have that up on her. Tara's kinda saggin there. She's looked much better before.

Coke will do that to you.

She got em done, but just because when she is LAYING down her boobs fall to the side does NOT mean they were done. I mean jesus normal breasts fall to the side quite often even when standing.

DaCocoBrova

Finally bought a new PSP, but then pushed the demon onto someone else. Jesus.
The fact that her nipples can even get hard says they're natural.

Lathentar

Looking for Pants
pnjtony said:
My girlfriends tits are at least that big but of course she's not a brainless twit so I guess Tara will have that up on her. Tara's kinda saggin there. She's looked much better before.

Coke will do that to you.
You're a liar without pictures.

DJ_Tet

Banned
DaCocoBrova said:

guess you haven't seen that movie she did with the fat kid from Stand By Me

She used to be tiny, but hot. Now she's huge and kinda hot.

The only time this Ho was hottie material was one quick scene within American Pie - whilst she was preppin' her self for the prom, wearing a black dress while lookin' in the mirror - and doing a silly gesture that made her crack a smile. She looked super-slammin' there. She had meat in all the right places there. Now, just your typical white chick with a tattoo on the back. Boring. Other than that - she's pug.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
DaCocoBrova said:
Spoken like someone that knows nothing about tits. Natural or fake. LoL.

Don't talk when you don't know anything!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom