• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Teen Titans Go Animated Movie in the Works

shira

Well this seems to be buried in the It sequel news, but apparently Teen Titans Go is getting an animated movie in theaters next summer

Not much else is known. I like the show, but not sure if it's a major motion picture thing...

http://deadline.com/2017/09/it-sequ...mber-2019-release-andy-muschietti-1202176651/

In theaters??????????????

TTG is a sitcom
misc-fEEd.png

I was so against them making this show since they left the original show hanging. But after watching it for some time its actually good. I loved that the original voices are still there.

vypek

Elandyll

Banned
Yep.

Let's double down on going from this

brotherblood.jpg

to this

lebron-james-teen-titans-go.jpg

Excuse my language, but you can go Fuck right Off Warner.

My 2cps.

This will probably make as much money as that animated Star Wars film that barely anyone saw. The budget should be super-low though.

Not a fan of this idea though, but that's mostly because TTG has become CN's Spongebob, and they rely way too much. That and they can barely plow through a story in 12 minutes, how the hell do they expect to make a coherent 80 minute animated movie. Seriously!

I wonder if they'll have the same voice actors

I'd be surprised if they replaced them.

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
Teen Titans Go is the best comic book show done yet.

It's so much better than it deserves to be.

Well deserved of getting a movie.

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
Yep.

Let's double down on going from this

brotherblood.jpg

to this

lebron-james-teen-titans-go.jpg

Excuse my language, but you can go Fuck right Off Warner.

My 2cps.

Is this sarcasm?

Because that top one is stupid, and the bottom one is a fucking awesome Scooby Doo parody.

The original series had a conclusion and an epilogue. I think it should just be left as is.

With the only direct appearance of Batman being in a comic

I was gonna say, I'm sure I remember Teen Titans having an actual ending, then the Tokyo movie (which I never watched but assume was set after).

I mean the show is popular so this doesn't surprise me. I know the show is good at what it does but after watching the first two seasons, I can say it is not what I want from a Teen Titans show.

I really hope that the live action Titans show ends up being good. Young Justice seems like a good show, but the lack of characters from the core Teen Titan cast prevent me from being really excited for it.

Hystzen

I would laugh if its them trolling more by making it abridged version of old series like they did in that one episode

bevishead

Neo Member
I mean the show is popular so this doesn't surprise me. I know the show is good at what it does but after watching the first two seasons, I can say it is not what I want from a Teen Titans show.

I really hope that the live action Titans show ends up being good. Young Justice seems like a good show, but the lack of characters from the core Teen Titan cast prevent me from being really excited for it.

I have to agree. I enjoyed the original teen titans show that was part serious part comedy. It was still mostly comic book style super hero action. Teen Titans Go is a comedy show that just so happens to star the teen titans. I'm not sure why the production company felt this was a good setting for the teen titans. Yes it is popular, but it would have been popular with a unique set of heroes as well.

Oh fuck that, I can't stand TTG. Show feels like it's just trying way too hard to be funny with its randomness

I do like me some YJ, though

Top Bottom