• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

That study that said homosexuality is caused by bad fathers....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mason

Does anyone have the link to that? I've been searching to no avail on Google for a while now. I remember reading at least one study done on this theory on the old GAF. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

Mason

AHHHH! I looked some more and I still can't find this. Someone I know wants to read this and I told him I'd find it.

Hawksley

I don't really care what causes it. I did the whole girl thing when I was younger and I have a lot more fun playing the game of life gay. Adds all the more sparkle to everything. Happiest times of my life have been out times with my boyfriend.

Tazznum1

Then my 6 brothers should be the gayest gay guys in the entire universe. I'm talking Martha Raye's husband Mark Harris gay x1000.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
what's the cause of it matter...

they're queer, get used to it

Cherubae

I guess it's possible. My own dad was a complete jackass when I was growing up. Then my mom realized that she's gay once I hit the college years and she divorced him, but not before she moved her lover into the house and kicked him downstairs to live in the basement. I think he wanted the divorce more than she did.

So I guess gayness could cause bad fathers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom