• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I'm totally lost about a future relationship(Girls, Problems, Sadness, Love)

HighPoly

Banned
Well guys, I'm 32 years old, and I'm studying my second university, cause I had some bipolar disorder in the past. I'm in treatment with psychologist and taking some medicines. I'm stable today, but I always had problems with girls... Cause I'm not really ugly, but not really handsome. I'm pretty inteligent, and creative, so I've got some hoobies you know. I'm a middle class guy, from a stable family, here in my town. But as far as I remember, I always had problems with girls.
Well, I've been in two relationships, at the time. The first girlfriend was amazing, but I didn't give the right attention, because she desired to marry me, so soon, and I was so insecure that I broke up the relationship.
YEARS after that, I got another girlfriend, and I can say that I had the best sex of my life, but the relationship was a disaster... Well, I'm totally alone, living with my parents, and they don't really have problems with me, staying here and living with them. But, I don't really see any possibility of making a girlfriend again. I've trying some girls here and there... I've not been kissing girls for a long time, maybe years...
I live a pretty lonely life guys, my friends got married, and got some kids... They don't have much time to go walk with me, eat some pizza, or play games... They love games, but they don't have time to play anymore.
Sometimes a walk or drive lonely through the city, eating some shit, looking to girls and couples...
I'm making some exercises today, and well, I'm studying as I said.
It's incredible how I make contact with people like me in the internet, and maybe some of you are exactly those kind of people...

I have a female friend, that is living in another city today, but we studied together at high school. Well, she has multiple sclerosis and she can't walk very well today.
So can you imagine how sad she is? She is 30 years old, but she can't live a good life like when she were able to walk. Sometimes I thought about being in a relationship with her, but she is so depressive and problematic. :messenger_pensive:
My life today is good, in terms of money, studies, family, but in terms of friends, sex, love, mental health are not so well...

What about your life?

feynoob

Banned
inspiring-quotes-life-lessons-478174_960x.jpg

To put it simply, life is like a wind. All you need to do is ride your wind. It might not arrive to your right now, but it will in the future. All that matters is when you want to ride it. Because that is when you experience happens.

Dont put yourself in regrets. Marriage and relationships are like winds that roam the sky. Some are breeze and some are violent. Dont envy them. Focus on yourself, because that is what matters at the end. Your decision can lead you to happiness or depression. Just remember that.

sono

Gold Member
You are posting on the internet describing your problems did you consider the internet can help you find a relationship (may be able to cast the net wider compared to driving the streets)

StueyDuck

you are in Uni? it's like thee place to make friends and get your fuck on.

just try branch out, join clubs, even niche stuff, there's bound to have some sort of gamesoc or something like that.

Last edited:
Your situation sounds awfully similar to mine. Similar age, too.

The key difference, however, is that I cherish the small things and don't fret about the things I don't have.

Family, food, shelter, clothing... Being conscious about the things we take for granted goes a long way.

I would suggest disconnecting from social media, as it's rife with people making each other miserable by comparing each other's lives. It can get toxic pretty quick.

Anyways, hit me up if you want to chat!

Heimdall_Xtreme

Jim Ryan Fanclub's #1 Member
I'll tell you something friend...

I had a relationship with a great girl for 6 years and for reasons of external influences and things from the university the relationship broke up, I was with the depression that I felt that I would no longer advance in my improvement of life... But Guess what? That I have willpower and I studied a postgraduate degree far from home and in a different state of the country... There was another girl who cheated on me 1 year ago but I sent her to hell and concentrated on everything... Now I am very successful, an excellent job that I can easily buy a Porsche if I wish...

As for these girls... one finished without achieving academic progress and had her baby, her life was ruined and with the vices of alcohol.

I Dodge the bullet, I think that what we do is the best at the time.

And someone in life will come to you, focus on your esteem and your success.

Most women in Mexico are crazy, with their idea of empowerment and having a family is not easy, because many women want to have a child and then they ask you for a divorce and that you support them...

And it is not fair, that women do not see the feelings and the romanticism of the Man but his wallet and the car.

If you ask me, with my chances of having a car, traveling and giving some gift to women, I wouldn't do it, because they are very deceitful and ungrateful.

Women have been poisoned by the social networks of Instagram and FACEBOOK.

They say that women are intelligent... But the reality is that they make the worst decisions in life.

Heimdall_Xtreme

That’s what happens when they can blame men for their choices.

Exact...

Many women believe that they are the greatest prize of man's sacrifices...

The trick is that you yourself become the jackpot!!!.

They are desperate to have a family or a child and because of their biology they have limited time, men can have children even when they are older.... Women in their 30s are very desperate to get someone because of their biohazards.

In addition, women lose their physical beauty from the age of 30 and men do not.

There are many advantages... But don't get carried away... You are the prize.

What I do is that if a girl comes I tell her what she offers me in the relationship.

Be strong 💪🧔 and choose the ones that are authentic.

HighPoly

Banned
Exact...

Many women believe that they are the greatest prize of man's sacrifices...

The trick is that you yourself become the jackpot!!!.

They are desperate to have a family or a child and because of their biology they have limited time, men can have children even when they are older.... Women in their 30s are very desperate to get someone because of their biohazards.

In addition, women lose their physical beauty from the age of 30 and men do not.

There are many advantages... But don't get carried away... You are the prize.

What I do is that if a girl comes I tell her what she offers me in the relationship.

Be strong 💪🧔 and choose the ones that are authentic.
Well, I'm looking for a girl, like, she is a little bit NERD, like me... Well, I'd like to stay with a girl, with a beauty around 7,5/10.
She is not fat, not too much tall, small feet, feminine and long hair...
But the most important thing is the values... Love, and a pieceful heart! not that minorities militant Angry girls ! ! !

What kind of girls you like? I mean, personality and physically?

Heimdall_Xtreme

Well, I'm looking for a girl, like, she is a little bit NERD, like me... Well, I'd like to stay with a girl, with a beauty around 7,5/10.
She is not fat, not too much tall, small feet, feminine and long hair...
But the most important thing is the values... Love, and a pieceful heart! not that minorities militant Angry girls ! ! !

What kind of girls you like? I mean, personality and physically?

I like girls who are loving and affectionate, who are confident, healthy, or physically thin... There is no problem with their ethnic group, I like blondes or with Asian features or skin color...

For example, videogames to my I like Kat from Gravity Rush for being very sweet and altruistic, her skin color is beautiful... If we talk about people, someone similar to Alexis Bledel...

But what I don't like is women who behave like princesses or are hateful.... Or they tell you to be faithful... But they are deceiving.

HighPoly

Banned
I like girls who are loving and affectionate, who are confident, healthy, or physically thin... There is no problem with their ethnic group, I like blondes or with Asian features or skin color...

For example, videogames to my I like Kat from Gravity Rush for being very sweet and altruistic, her skin color is beautiful... If we talk about people, someone similar to Alexis Bledel...

But what I don't like is women who behave like princesses or are hateful.... Or they tell you to be faithful... But they are deceiving.
Well, I love this girl
She is Dina's actress from Last of Us 2
Jesus, I can't understand how amazing her face is...
lips, teeth, nose, eyes!
aLyD62F.jpg
7FWfhzN.jpg

Winter John

Gold Member
Don’t listen to that guy op. We all know there ain’t no girls coming round his way. I been down Mexico enough to know the ladies there are always looking for a good time. Listen to me now. Any asshole who tries to lay any kind of manifesto on you is getting zero pussy. Especially in a place like Mexico. Ignore em. They’re never fucks. Absolute losers.
I said this before to some guy was in the same position as you. I guess it bears repeating. You will not get anywhere if you don’t put yourself out there. I have spent my entire working life behind a bar watching people of all kinds, all shapes and sizes hooking up. How did they achieve this mystical event? Through apps, gym memberships and diets? No. They did it by having a wash, going to a bar and starting a conversation with someone they found attractive. Fuckin mind blowing I know, but that’s how they did it. You know what? You can do it to. Trust your ole pal Winter John on this. I have hooked up with enough deadbeats, whores and sluts to know what I speak of. Find a bar. Have a wash and get your ass down there this weekend. Do not let me down on this. This is your mission. You will go to a bar. You will meet a girl. You will fuck. You will report back on your success.

Heimdall_Xtreme

Don’t listen to that guy op. We all know there ain’t no girls coming round his way. I been down Mexico enough to know the ladies there are always looking for a good time. Listen to me now. Any asshole who tries to lay any kind of manifesto on you is getting zero pussy. Especially in a place like Mexico. Ignore em. They’re never fucks. Absolute losers.
I said this before to some guy was in the same position as you. I guess it bears repeating. You will not get anywhere if you don’t put yourself out there. I have spent my entire working life behind a bar watching people of all kinds, all shapes and sizes hooking up. How did they achieve this mystical event? Through apps, gym memberships and diets? No. They did it by having a wash, going to a bar and starting a conversation with someone they found attractive. Fuckin mind blowing I know, but that’s how they did it. You know what? You can do it to. Trust your ole pal Winter John on this. I have hooked up with enough deadbeats, whores and sluts to know what I speak of. Find a bar. Have a wash and get your ass down there this weekend. Do not let me down on this. This is your mission. You will go to a bar. You will meet a girl. You will fuck. You will report back on your success.
Friend, don't be offended... I'm from Mexico, going to a bar to meet women is the worst... Many or most of them are addicted and are very expert in cheating, the ideal is to meet them at a sports club , in the church or in similar afflictions... And in Mexico, since there are girls who are attentive, which are few, there are other more aggressive and ugly ones apart.

Winter John

Gold Member
Friend, don't be offended... I'm from Mexico, going to a bar to meet women is the worst... Many or most of them are addicted and are very expert in cheating, the ideal is to meet them at a sports club , in the church or in similar afflictions... And in Mexico, since there are girls who are attentive, which are few, there are other more aggressive and ugly ones apart.
You know what my side gig is? It’s importing, fixing and selling tractor parts. I do a lot of business down in Juarez. Spent a lot of time down that way. I dont claim to be some kind of expert on the culture but I been around enough to get a understanding of how things work down that way.
The thing is this guy doesn’t need a wife. He needs a fuck. He needs to get out there and take risks. He needs to wake up feeling a woman against him. All that shit about prizes and the rest of it ain’t gonna help him in the slightest. He needs the real, practical advice I have given him. It’s basic as shit no doubt, but it works.

Drizzlehell

Banned
I spend money on prostitutes so i can get a girlfriend experience for 1-2 hours and i dont regret it. Better than a long term relationship i guess.
I can confirm that this isn't a bad option if you're looking for some sexual intimacy from time to time but feel like being in a steady relationship is too much of a commitment.

Heimdall_Xtreme

You know what my side gig is? It’s importing, fixing and selling tractor parts. I do a lot of business down in Juarez. Spent a lot of time down that way. I dont claim to be some kind of expert on the culture but I been around enough to get a understanding of how things work down that way.
The thing is this guy doesn’t need a wife. He needs a fuck. He needs to get out there and take risks. He needs to wake up feeling a woman against him. All that shit about prizes and the rest of it ain’t gonna help him in the slightest. He needs the real, practical advice I have given him. It’s basic as shit no doubt, but it works.

It's fine to have sex... But if you're looking for a stable and lasting relationship, it's not the right thing to do... And you know that women not only in Mexico, but in the world are very taken advantage of and especially with this idea of empowerment.

NinjaBoiX

I’ve been single for 10 years or so, and I’m genuinely fairly content with my situation. Most of my sexual encounters since my last real relationship have been with friends of mine, and that’s often not been a sensible decision.

I definitely want to find the right person to spend the rest of my life with, but I’m in nowhere near the rush I perhaps should be, and I’m ok with that.

But yeah, definitely find your own place before you even think about anything else.

You’re 30+ years old bro, unless you’re a carer that’s just not a good look…

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
It's fine to have sex... But if you're looking for a stable and lasting relationship, it's not the right thing to do... And you know that women not only in Mexico, but in the world are very taken advantage of and especially with this idea of empowerment.
Winter John Winter John gave solid advice.

Mine would be to consider settling down if you're stable (with any job) and mature enough.

I immigrated to Mexico and know it as well as anyone else given I've been here 7-years. Mexican woman are also heavily mistreated and abused. These women's organizations we have out here aren't for femenist or the girl who cheated...
They are for women who married drunken, worthless and physically violent men as a means to get back on their feet. That abuse may happen in other countries but goes unregulated down here.

Heimdall_Xtreme

How can you meet a girl who really values a man, because there are many... But in the relationship, they have the values of commitment and not being taken advantage of, who only want money and push you aside?

Kenpachii

Those ( wives/girlfriends ) of your friends tell them u are single and searching for a girl and if they know somebody that is still single. Believe me one thing chicks like to do is hook people up and most of the time girls have a lot of girlfriends that are single roaming around.

That will get you started.

The best part about this is, that u can use the person that hooks you up, also as a information center on how the girl operates. U will hear fast if a girl is good or no good.

Also stop hyper focusing on looks.

Last edited:

JimmyRustler

Gold Member
Same here man, only I just turned 37. I figure it’s simply not for me. Just recently tried it again with and older women and it doesn’t work… it’s always the same.

Does anyone actually want to have a family any more? I feel like most women (but it's not exclusive to them of course) nowadays just wanna bang and then once they hear the biological clock ticking search for a guy to have a baby with and provide them with the funds to raise the kid. There is hardly any sense for companionship any more. Or at least that's how it feels like to me, I don't know.

Patrick S.

Banned
OP, you have a huge advantage over 99% of the people asking for dating advice on the the Internet, since you already have had girlfriends and sex. So you're not going to be a nervous wreck when talking to someone, right? You've been there, done that.

Don't you have someone you already know from work or your social circle, can you maybe ask friends if they know someone who is single and might be a good fit, and ask them to maybe organize a fun day out together, dunno, going to the cinema maybe?

I couldn't go to a bar, walk up up to someone and tell them I wan to buy them a drink, because I'm too big of a coward to do that haha :p I got to know my wife because she was one of several girls who went out with my colleagues from work, and then one day she stopped by at my work place because she needed something from there, we got to talking, went out together a few times and took it from there.

A few of my colleagues from where I work now got together at events like the yearly Christmas dinner etc.

Much easier to get together with a colleague than some random person in a bar, plus you already have an idea of who you are dealing with ;)

Cause I'm not really ugly, but not really handsome. I'm pretty inteligent, and creative, so I've got some hoobies you know. I'm a middle class guy, from a stable family, here in my town.
Well you're in luck, because most women are not really ugly, but not really beautiful. In fact, that's probably the largest pool of available women out there, and there are plenty of them you can and will still find attractive.

Well, I'm totally alone, living with my parents, and they don't really have problems with me, staying here and living with them.
Don't beat yourself up about this. This economy has failed a generation, and loads of people are living at home these days into their 30s. Just continue to focus on your education seeing as you're already going to school, and start / keep saving money for the future.

My life today is good, in terms of money, studies, family, but in terms of friends, sex, love, mental health are not so well...

I had an idea a while back about what I think would be a good way to make new friends. Maybe you'll find it useful.

https://www.neogaf.com/threads/best-way-to-make-new-friends-for-multiplayer.1462678/#post-253275136

I actually had an idea about this that I never tried, but I think it might work. If you just randomly exchange gaming info over a message board or discord, it's pretty unpredictable who you're going to be adding to your friends list. Maybe you'll share a similar sense of humor or some other interests, or maybe aside from games you won't have much in common. Maybe they're the kind of player who shit talks and teabags, and maybe you're not.

My idea is to go on twitch and find a streamer who is just getting started, or only streams now and then for the fun of it. No one even slightly successful. Find someone who uses a mic, is playing a game that you have, and isn't playing in a full party. Then join their twitch chat, watch them play, and get to know them for a while. See how they interact with their chat, with their friends, and with players on the opposing team. Then if they seem like someone you would get along with, ask if they wouldn't mind you joining them for a bit.

This would probably work best in team-based games when the streamer is playing alone, or when just one or two of their friends are playing, and when they only have a small number of people in their twitch chat. Most players would rather have someone they can communicate with on their team instead of random people, and the streamer will just be happy someone's taking an interest.

A friend of mine started streaming a year or two ago, and when you're new and trying to build an audience, anyone wanting to chat or join you in a game is good news. If you were a newer twitch streamer playing Battlefield with your friend online in a five man squad, would you rather the other three players be randoms not using a mic, or three of the seven people currently in your twitch chat?

Saiyan-Rox

In sorta the same situation except my only relationship ended last year (6 years) and was all my fault I pushed her to breaking point and lost her.

Now I've no confidence no friends and live alone. Tried apps but I'm not on the attractive scale for those too work and as soon as I try to talk to someone my head goes blank and I'm immediately boring or creepy. contemplating KMS more than a handful of times and the NHS is failing me on that regard.

Idk I think both sides have the perfect person in mind for themselves and that's not really possible you have to take people with their flaws and all

Last edited:

Methos#1975

Im not going to get into the girl thing but I think most men really don't have strong friends as they age. It seems once you get out of the 20s and that scene friendships in the way of hanging out and such pretty much ends and we mostly just do things that we can do by ourselves like fish, game, hike, etc. I'm in my 40s and me and my friends hangout like a few times a year, like on the 4th of July or during the superbowl. I think that's just how it goes.

Last edited:
Twitch streamers aren't your friends, and people in Twitch chat are assholes who are only capable of parasocial interaction.
If that's in response to my suggestion, twitch streamers are just people like anyone else. There a reason I said "No one even slightly successful." I meant it. I've had friends who tried to make a go of twitch streaming, and they ended up with maybe two or three people watching them at a given time. These are just regular people, and they would be happy to have any sort of interaction in that kind of situation.

Patrick S.

Banned
If that's in response to my suggestion, twitch streamers are just people like anyone else. There a reason I said "No one even slightly successful." I meant it. I've had friends who tried to make a go of twitch streaming, and they ended up with maybe two or three people watching them at a given time. These are just regular people, and they would be happy to have any sort of interaction in that kind of situation.
But where's the difference in chatting with a struggling Twitch streamer and, say, posting on NeoGAF or chatting in IRC, if that still exists? A friend is someone you can go hang out and have a beer with. Why would I specifically seek out a person who's struggling on a social media platform and try to befriend him? I'm not a therapist or want to spend time with someone out of compassion just because they decided to spend their time on Twitch and are still unsuccessful at it... this is really weird, man.

I get to know people at work or through mutual friends, and if I get to hang out with them later? Great. But what you're describing is more like going to an animal shelter to pick up the loneliest looking puppy or something...

But where's the difference in chatting with a struggling Twitch streamer and, say, posting on NeoGAF or chatting in IRC, if that still exists?
Being able to hear their voice and get a better sense of their humor, interests, personality, the way the interact with others, etc.

A friend is someone you can go hang out and have a beer with.
I mean, of course being able to meet in person is preferable, but you don't have any "online only" friends? That honestly strikes me as kind of limiting. In this time of multiplayer games, Discord, party chats, webcams, etc. it's easier than ever to form some pretty deep and meaningful friendships with people who you've never met in person.

Why would I specifically seek out a person who's struggling on a social media platform and try to befriend him? I'm not a therapist or want to spend time with someone out of compassion just because they decided to spend their time on Twitch and are still unsuccessful at it...
Most of the people I knew who streamed on Twitch didn't have any delusions of wild success. They just did it for the fun of it, and to add a little social interaction to their gaming. One person I knew years ago did it just so he could save videos of his gameplay and re-watch them later.

feynoob

Banned
But where's the difference in chatting with a struggling Twitch streamer and, say, posting on NeoGAF or chatting in IRC, if that still exists? A friend is someone you can go hang out and have a beer with. Why would I specifically seek out a person who's struggling on a social media platform and try to befriend him? I'm not a therapist or want to spend time with someone out of compassion just because they decided to spend their time on Twitch and are still unsuccessful at it... this is really weird, man.

I get to know people at work or through mutual friends, and if I get to hang out with them later? Great. But what you're describing is more like going to an animal shelter to pick up the loneliest looking puppy or something...
Human nature. Hearing people talk gives you a sense of belonging vs reading a chat.
The streamer is spending time with you. That is a very important for a lot of people. Not everyone has friends like you. So having people who stream is a great way to avoid loneliness, as those people spend their time talking all day.

saturnalian

If the friends you already have aren't doing it for you, obviously the only way to make new ones is to go out and meet new ones, that's just life. Gotta move on to newer pastures, leave the old ones behind, especially since you don't have any foundation except your parents.

BlackTron

Same here man, only I just turned 37. I figure it’s simply not for me. Just recently tried it again with and older women and it doesn’t work… it’s always the same.

Does anyone actually want to have a family any more? I feel like most women (but it's not exclusive to them of course) nowadays just wanna bang and then once they hear the biological clock ticking search for a guy to have a baby with and provide them with the funds to raise the kid. There is hardly any sense for companionship any more. Or at least that's how it feels like to me, I don't know.

This is what happened to me in my early 20's, I'd talk to girls, see where the pattern was going, and get the hell out of there. Sometimes it would get physical first, others not, but never enough to get me in trouble. I was careful as hell.

Thing is though, fast forward to now (I'm 37) and something really unexpected happened. A lot of the girls from back then are coming back out of the woodwork, just now with kids and all beat up. The hot girl from down the street who we invited to each others' house parties and became friends but I never made it with, found me on Facebook after like a decade (she had deleted her old account, man girls do that a lot). After talking a bit she was the first girl to christen my new apartment. Yes, the hot chick that lived down the street in my early 20s, came out of nowhere, but the trend didn't stop.

There was this completely gorgeous crazy girl who I did score with back in the same period, she was just too crazy though, she later ended up having 3 kids with 2 different guys and made a lot of mistakes, now she is trying to put her life back together and acting REALLY interested in me. On the one hand she's nuts and I know better...on the other hand she said she wanted to "make it" herself first so it wouldn't feel one-sided and at one point even paid me $300 on an old debt I'd long forgotten while trying to get back on my good side. And she played out the whole kids arc already which thank god I dodged like Neo...so now I am pondering if I should actually give her a chance. She used to be a straight 10 about 15 yrs ago...I say 7.5 now but face is still 10 lol

Thing is I have like 4 or 5 variations of the above in my orbit at the moment...it kinda feels like the twilight zone

Last edited:

Patrick S.

Banned
Human nature. Hearing people talk gives you a sense of belonging vs reading a chat.
The streamer is spending time with you. That is a very important for a lot of people. Not everyone has friends like you. So having people who stream is a great way to avoid loneliness, as those people spend their time talking all day.
Yeah, I understand that.

Patrick S.

Banned
I mean, of course being able to meet in person is preferable, but you don't have any "online only" friends? That honestly strikes me as kind of limiting. In this time of multiplayer games, Discord, party chats, webcams, etc. it's easier than ever to form some pretty deep and meaningful friendships with people who you've never met in person.
I used to hang out in IRC for years. Had a few channel meetups, and yeah, I enjoyed talking to a couple of the other regulars in person, and 1-2 friendships developed for some time, but in the end it always felt awkward to make the transition from online to real life. After growing out of IRC, I've never had an online only friend. I'm not trying to talk anyone out of having online-only friends, it's just something I don't fell is missing in my life, and I'd never actively seek it out.

Don't sweat it, OP.

Everyone is out there looking for a needle in a haystack when it comes to a genuine spark between two persons. Feel like it's rare for me too.

Get fit like Spider-Man is my advice to everyone.

Dr_Salt

Go to the gym, focus on making more money, dress well, take some professional pictures and hit the dating apps. Its not rocket science.

Dr_Salt

This is what happened to me in my early 20's, I'd talk to girls, see where the pattern was going, and get the hell out of there. Sometimes it would get physical first, others not, but never enough to get me in trouble. I was careful as hell.

Thing is though, fast forward to now (I'm 37) and something really unexpected happened. A lot of the girls from back then are coming back out of the woodwork, just now with kids and all beat up. The hot girl from down the street who we invited to each others' house parties and became friends but I never made it with, found me on Facebook after like a decade (she had deleted her old account, man girls do that a lot). After talking a bit she was the first girl to christen my new apartment. Yes, the hot chick that lived down the street in my early 20s, came out of nowhere, but the trend didn't stop.

There was this completely gorgeous crazy girl who I did score with back in the same period, she was just too crazy though, she later ended up having 3 kids with 2 different guys and made a lot of mistakes, now she is trying to put her life back together and acting REALLY interested in me. On the one hand she's nuts and I know better...on the other hand she said she wanted to "make it" herself first so it wouldn't feel one-sided and at one point even paid me $300 on an old debt I'd long forgotten while trying to get back on my good side. And she played out the whole kids arc already which thank god I dodged like Neo...so now I am pondering if I should actually give her a chance. She used to be a straight 10 about 15 yrs ago...I say 7.5 now but face is still 10 lol

Thing is I have like 4 or 5 variations of the above in my orbit at the moment...it kinda feels like the twilight zone
Girls ignored you in their prime and now that they are all beat up and have 2 kids from different parents they want to be with you and you are pondering if you should give them a chance? Have some self respect bro.

Last edited:
Top Bottom