• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The $200 FarCry 6 CE Includes a Flamethrower*

Fart Knight

Al Pachinko, Konami President
flame thrower kill it with fire GIF

Pagusas

Elden Member
The ultimate toy for your man-child batchlor pad. Woo your imaginary women visitors with your devotion to overpriced B-tier video game paraphernalia and bask in the warmth it generates*

*non-functional flame thrower, warmth is purely imaginary, just like happiness you pretend to feel.

Ensoul

Well it seems kind of pointless but I'm sure someone will like it who's into collectibles and has a little extra money to spare

When you said it's non-functioning it reminded me of the time I was at Best buy with my son who was six at the time. There was a collector's edition of Black ops that had a remote control car. He looked at it and said Dad does it explode?

Last edited:

fart town usa

Gold Member
libertad-pack.png

What's up with that little Wiener dog? Looks like my boy but smooth coat.

If that's your side kick throughout the game, consider me 100% on board!

This poor dog got his legs & balls blown off and just wants to stay home and get belly rubs but inclusivity demands he fight in the Gorilla Warfare.

godhandiscen

There are millions of whiny 5-year olds on Earth, and I AM THEIR KING.
The ultimate toy for your man-child batchlor pad. Woo your imaginary women visitors with your devotion to overpriced B-tier video game paraphernalia and bask in the warmth it generates*

*non-functional flame thrower, warmth is purely imaginary, just like happiness you pretend to feel.
oNS5Bib.jpg

My Halo 3 cat helmet collects dust in my office.

Last edited:
PDP_FC6-01.png

You have to give them some credit because it looks amazing. Usually the stuff that comes with collector's editions is cheap plastic tat, but this seems to be one of the exceptions.

Mr Moose

I'm a sucker for collectors editions and got excited for a second.
I wish I had got the CoD night vision goggles version years back, got the one with the shitty car though.

:messenger_crying:

Top Bottom