• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Animal Thread - Pimp your favorite animal!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I choose you Spider Monkey!

spidermonkey.jpg

On a bad day in the oxygen minimum layer.

- Vampyroteuthis infernalis - the Vampire Squid!

VampSeibel.jpg

On most days though it's Leafy Sea Dragons all the way!

Leafy_Sea_Dragon__1.jpg

Dyne

rabbit-02.jpg

Well, the Bunny because it can kill you, and the pig because I can eat it. And a bagel cause they're awesome.

atomsk

Party Pooper
munchkin.jpg

This breed of cat is very new on the scene. Discovered in America in the early 90’s, but viewed as a freak by many of the world’s feline associations, it is also called the “American Munchkin”, the “Munchkin Mutant”, the “Wiener cat”, the “Dachshund cat”, the “Mini-kat”, or the “ferret of felines”.

It is a shorthaired cat with a dominant gene for shorter leg lengths, the front being even shorter than the back. The length of the front legs doesn’t exceed 3”. This unusual mutant cat is the first short-legged cat to be taken seriously as a breed. It parallels the Dachshund and the short-legged terriers, but there is a fundamental difference. The dogs were bred that way to enable them to ‘go to ground’ and enter burrows, so their oddity had a reason. The cats were bred that way purely on a whim, and for no real purpose.

Because they are so new, their personality has not yet been fully explored. Also, there is some concern that their long length may contribute to premature aging of the spine. Also, they cannot groom themselves quite as easily, and cannot jump as high, leaving the kitchen cabinets in the realms of “if only….”

karasu

Ordinarily I'd choose a Spidermonkey, but since it's already been chosen I'll post another favorite. This big nose mufucka.

proboscis-monkey.gif

Lil' Dice

Banned
Dice said:
The cutest animals ever... Chinchillas!

chinchin.jpg

cp3.jpg

Those are cool. I've actually touched an alligator, but i can't bring myself to touching a chinchilla out of fear of being bitten by their long creepy teeth...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom