• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Apprentice UK - Series 12 |OT| Meet The New Boss; Same As The Old Boss

Status
Not open for further replies.
3V4PXyk.png

ejLbnMC.png

Oh my god these negotioations lmao

'How much would you pay for it?'
'...£20'
'Deal!'
£15 for the green vases/glass cups seems like it's going to bite the girl's team later.

EDIT: Bragging she raised the price by two pounds fifty, for what looked like a nice leather chair!? Oh my god you could literally buy it and sell it for triple in the same location.

Izuna

Banned
Camden for market trade? Good luck making a lot of money

EDIT:

This guy is fucking impressionable

--

lawd, the van isn't even in Camden. lmao

Izuna

Banned
"Do you know where one of the most famous stores in Camden is?"

EDIT: Men need to take off their suits, they look like scammers

iFirez

It feels like the girls sold more individual items but the boys sold things for higher prices - I imagine the latter will win.

It feels like the girls sold more individual items but the boys sold things for higher prices - I imagine the latter will win.
Yeah I agree. The sheer quantity the girl's would need to sell to make up for the high prices of the boy's team is crazy. They were willingly being robbed the entire day.

iFirez

Does no one fucking know what a Nebula is except for the lady who suggested it? They're beautiful spatial formations of dust and gas; some being the remains of a dense area of space in which new stars were born.

Does no one fucking know what a Nebula is except for the lady who suggested it? They're beautiful spatial formations of dust and gas; some being the remains of a dense area of space in which new stars were born.
could've called yaself smog though innit waaayheyyy alan sugar lad bantaaaaaa

Sir Alan didn't study physics at Oxbridge. He went to the school of Hard Knocks and then graduated from the University of Life.

Izuna

Banned
Men won

Bye Felicia (dunno who Felicia is yet, probably Trishna for that bullshit she tried to pull)

EDIT: I'm so good at predicting this shit

iFirez

Sir Alan didn't study physics at Oxbridge. He went to the school of Hard Knocks and then graduated from the University of Life.
I didn't go to university - I'm just a humble video editor working in the television and media industry; I just assume things like a nebula or two would be general knowledge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom