• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The assassination of Kara Lynne by the cowards at Limited Run Games

Elysion

Banned
Have people still not learned to clear their tweet history on a regular basis? That‘s the easiest way to avoid nonsense like this. There‘s no reason to leave up old tweets from years ago; that‘s just asking for trouble. Everything older than a month should be deleted; no one other than neurotic tattletales cares what people tweeted a year ago.

Have people still not learned to clear their tweet history on a regular basis? That‘s the easiest way to avoid nonsense like this. There‘s no reason to leave up old tweets from years ago; that‘s just asking for trouble. Everything older than a month should be deleted; no one other than neurotic tattletales cares what people tweeted a year ago.
What about my comments on this forum?

Darchaos

I didn’t say that? Yes that’s also weirdo shit.

But, it’s also not like 6 years is a long time and she clearly still follows plenty of transphobic accounts so it’s not like she’s a different person now.

lol it absolutely makes you transphobic. That has literally always been a possibility since the beginning of bathrooms, and all of sudden now we’re afraid? Please.
And who the fuck are you and or youre friends at era to decide that she is a Transfobic person? And 6 years is not a long time, you are also someone to decide what is a long time or not?

Banned
And who the fuck are you and or youre friends at era to decide that she is a Transfobic person? And 6 years is not a long time, you are also someone to decide what is a long time or not?

she still follows multiple accounts that are very outwardly transfobic... could be a hint...
and at least one of them was established only in 2020, soooooooooo....

Last edited:

Darchaos

she still follows multiple accounts that are very outwardly transfobic... could be a hint...
So it isnt posible that this person started to follow that person couse som other post he/she did? This person started to follow this poster couse he/she only post Transfobic posts? Or you mean that she should had checked this guys posthistoric before following?

Aenima

Sooo, guilty by assossiation? Is that a reason to fire someone? Based on a 6 year old tweet regarding restrooms and some ppl she follows?

Banned
So it isnt posible that this person started to follow that person couse som other post he/she did? This person started to follow this poster couse he/she only post Transfobic posts? Or you mean that she should had checked this guys posthistoric before following?

Libs of tiktok quite literally posts 99% transphobic or homophobic shit (usually out of context or downright made up shit) to fearmonger retards.

you don't follow them accidentally because you didn't know what they do.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
I didn’t say that? Yes that’s also weirdo shit.

But, it’s also not like 6 years is a long time and she clearly still follows plenty of transphobic accounts so it’s not like she’s a different person now.

lol it absolutely makes you transphobic. That has literally always been a possibility since the beginning of bathrooms, and all of sudden now we’re afraid? Please.
That's not transphobic.

I'm straight and love women. But I dont want to see my female coworkers or random female customers at the mall in the mens bathroom when I'm taking a piss or shit. Does that make me hate women?

It makes no difference if they are doing it to take advantage of a situation or if they are perfectly chill. Hey, I want my public bathrooms to be for one or the other. Not people who claim to be the other side when nobody knows for certain if they are telling the truth or not.

Last edited:

Banned
Sooo, guilty by assossiation? Is that a reason to fire someone? Based on a 6 year old tweet regarding restrooms and some ppl she follows?

As I said before, no... I even already said on here thag I think it should be illegal to fire her over that.

I am on the side of workers rights, not on her side as she is clearly a piece of shit, just like the piece of shit that got her fired.

both sides here are terrible people, that doesn't mean terrible people should be exiled for what they do privately

Last edited:

Darchaos

Libs of tiktok quite literally posts 99% transphobic or homophobic shit (usually out of context or downright made up shit) to fearmonger retards.

you don't follow them accidentally because you didn't know what they do

you don't follow them accidentally because you didn't know what they do.
I bet its possible to just follow someone couse of one clip! I do it all the time on youtube, then 6 years later i go back and whatch what ive seen, and think: Wtf is this channel? Holy shit

Last edited:

dugdug

Banned
That's not transphobic.

I'm straight and love women. But I dont want to see my female coworkers or random female customers at the mall in the mens bathroom when I'm taking a piss or shit. It makes no difference if they are doing it to take advantage of a situation or if they are perfectly chill. Hey, I want my public bathrooms to be for one or the other. Not people who claim to be the other side when nobody knows for certain if they are telling the truth or not.

I bet you one million dollars that you have been in multiple public bathrooms at the same time a trans person was in there and you are fine. This happens every day all over the world, and no one gets hurt.

Your phobia is irrational and not based in reality. People just want to piss and shit like you do.

Banned
I bet its possible to just follow someone couse of one clip! I do it all the time on youtube, then 13 years later i go back and whatch what ive seen, and think: Wtf is this channel? Holy shit

Libs of Tiktok created their twitter account in 2020 and ONLY post far right propaganda... literally...

you won't find a single post that isn't "Disney wants to turn our kids gay" and similar shit.

again, you can not follow that account for anything else.

Last edited:

bitbydeath

Gold Member
I bet you one million dollars that you have been in multiple public bathrooms at the same time a trans person was in there and you are fine. This happens every day all over the world, and no one gets hurt.

Your phobia is irrational and not based in reality. People just want to piss and shit like you do.
If you don’t want to eat chocolate, does that make you ChocPhobic or just someone who doesn’t want to eat chocolate?

Phobia by definition is something you fear, let’s not bastardise the English language any further.

Elysion

Banned
What about my comments on this forum?

Depends on how often you post here (or on forums in general). The thing with Twitter is that most people on Twitter probably have much more tweets than they have forum posts, since Twitter incentivizes daily interactions and reactions to all kinds of real life events. This ‚real-time‘ aspect, combined with the character limit, means that people often tweet their immediate gut reactions. And the more tweets there are, the more likely it is that one of them is a bit too ‚spicy‘ for some people.

On a specialized forum like gaf however, most of the spicy stuff is usually reserved for the OT section (though less so these days, since politics are no longer allowed). And since interactions are usually not in real-time, and there‘s no character limit, forum posts are usually a bit more thought out (big emphasis on ‚usually‘ lol). Then there’s the fact that most of the public won’t care what gets posted on forums, most of which are tiny compared to a huge platform like Twitter. But it probably wouldn’t hurt to clear one‘s forum history once in a while too.

Darchaos

Libs of Tiktok created their twitter account in 2020 and ONLY post far right propaganda... literally...

you won't find a single post that isn't "Disney wants to turn our kids gay" and similar shit.

So it was Libs of Tiktok she followed after 2020?

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member

If that's the case why are there mens and womens bathrooms? Almost all public bathrooms are men and women. With a small number being unisex or handicap or a family/baby changing station bathroom.

Respect the majority. Most people want designated bathrooms for safety and comfort. Not a free for all.

dugdug

Banned
If you don’t want to eat chocolate, does that make you ChocPhobic or just someone who doesn’t want to eat chocolate?

Phobia by definition is something you fear, let’s not bastardise the English language any further.
No. Chocolate is a food not a gender, so, I’m sorry but that is a very bad comparison!

And, yes I’m aware of the definition of phobia. I’m absolutely saying people who have a phobia of trans people raping them in bathrooms is an irrational fear.

bender

What time is it?
Chocolate is a food not a gender
229a6d4c-5e75-49db-b336-13e6edaff3de_text.gif

bitbydeath

Gold Member
No. Chocolate is a food not a gender, so, I’m sorry but that is a very bad comparison!

And, yes I’m aware of the definition of phobia. I’m absolutely saying people who have a phobia of trans people raping them in bathrooms is an irrational fear.
It’s not a bad comparison at all, and why did you jump to the conclusion that StreetsofBeige StreetsofBeige is fearing a woman raping him in the mens toilets?

Think chocolate, he likely just wants appropriate gender separation.

Last edited:

Darchaos

it's one of them and the one that's inexcusable.
but she also followed similarly minded individuals that also don't have super old accounts and also are not accounts you follow accidentally.
Nah, i dont gonna buy this witchhunt you are doing. If this person is sentenced for a real crime then ok, but this is just people destroying lifes. Im sorry, but no, where im from (sweden) you actually can get jailtime for slander without proof. Actually you can get fucket for slander even if the person has been sentenced for a crime and you go tell it for other people just couse of mean spirit,

dugdug

Banned
It’s not a bad comparison at all, and why did you jump to the conclusion that StreetsofBeige StreetsofBeige is fearing a woman raping him in the mens toilets?

Think chocolate, he likely just wants appropriate gender separation.
Mmhmm. What’s the concern, then? What’s so scary about pissing at a urinal next to a trans man? What’s going to happen?

Also, to be clear, I also prefer gendered bathrooms. The difference is I don’t give a fuck if a trans man is shitting next to me. I only wouldn’t want a woman in there because I’d be embarrassed that she had to listen to the awful things I do to a toilet.

Last edited:

ManaByte

Gold Member
Nah, i dont gonna buy this witchhunt you are doing. If this person is sentenced for a real crime then ok, but this is just people destroying lifes. Im sorry, but no, where im from (sweden) you actually can get jailtime for slander without proof. Actually you can get fucket for slander even if the person has been sentenced for a crime and you go tell it for other people just couse of mean spirit,
Isn’t Era owned by a company in Sweden?

Banned
You don't know her bruv, she could be out there building shelters for the homeless, donating to charities, living sustainable, adopting animals from shelters, but she's a piece of shit/terrible person because she tweeted something/follows accounts you don't agree with? smh.

so, how bad does a person you follow and align with need to be in order for me to say "ok, you're a pos"?
because, there has to be a line right?
what if she followed multiple north korean propaganda accounts and tweeted pro north korea sentiments a few years ago?

is that someone I can call a pos?

what if she followed multiple MAPs? is it ok then?

when does your imaginary scenario break apart?

Banned

what witch-hunt am I doing? I legit don't give a damn about what that pos did privately or who she follows.

all I am doing is pointing out that she isn't a good person given the facts we know about her, and people acting like she is just because they are against the person that got her fired are ridiculous.

it's tribalistic nonsense on both sides, that's all I'm saying.

Last edited:

chris121580

so, how bad does a person you follow and align with need to be in order for me to say "ok, you're a pos"?
what if she followed multiple north korean propaganda accounts and tweeted pro north korea sentiments a few years ago?

is that someone I can call a pos?

what if she followed multiple MAPs? is it ok then?

when does your imaginary scenario break apart?
The bottom line is she can follow whoever the fuck she wants. It wasn’t impacting her work and she’s not pushing any sort of influence or agendas on employees or customers. I hope she sues for wrongful termination along with suing that pedophile for slander.

Banned
The bottom line is she can follow whoever the fuck she wants. It wasn’t impacting her work and she’s not pushing any sort of influence or agendas on employees or customers. I hope she sues for wrongful termination along with suing that pedophile for slander.

and I agree with 99% of what you said... but I don't think she has a case for slander being that she's in the US... so I disagree there

Last edited:

Darchaos

what witch-hunt am I doing? I legit don't give a damn about what that pos did privately or who she follows.

all I am doing is pointing out that she isn't a good person given the facts we know about her, and people acting like she is just because they are against the person that got her fired are ridiculous.

it's tribalistic nonsense on both sides, that's all I'm saying.
Are you even readin what you wrote before posting it? We dont know anything about her, just people that think they do!

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Mmhmm. What’s the concern, then? What’s so scary about pissing at a urinal next to a trans man? What’s going to happen?

Also, to be clear, I also prefer gendered bathrooms. The difference is I don’t give a fuck if a trans man is shitting next to me. I only wouldn’t want a woman in there because I’d be embarrassed that she had to listen to the awful things I do to a toilet.
Probably nothing.

And what's going to happen if I piss or shit in a women's bathroom? Probably nothing too.

So if that's the case, all bathrooms should be unisex.

chris121580

Are you even readin what you wrote before posting it? We dont know anything about her, just people that think they do!
Exactly. I’m sure there are tons of people we work with where we may not agree with their beliefs outside of work but that doesn’t mean they deserve to be hunted down to the point where they lose their job. This is what happened to this woman and it’s bullshit

Sure, but the line isn't something you just disagree with, I could say you are a piece of shit for so quickly calling another human being a piece of shit when you don't know anything about them, but I won't since I don't really know anything about you either, so I'm going to treat you as a complex individual instead of diminishing you to a single one dimensional trait I don't like.

Last edited:

Banned

I mean, I looked at who she followes now and what she said in the past and made up my mind about her.

she seems to be a pos. ultimately I don't care that she is one 🤷
I bet some of my neighbours are just the worst, but they don't bother me so I don't care.

I simply voiced my opinion on a thread and news story that is publicly discussed.

Darchaos

I mean, I looked at who she followes now and what she said in the past and made up my mind about her.

I bet some of my neighbours are just the worst, but they don't bother me so I don't care.

I simply voiced my opinion on a thread and news story that is publicly discussed.
Im done after this, but can you imagine what this has done to her life? Let justice take care of buisness, not people that just decides people are bad.

chris121580

I appreciate that you can have a legitimate discussion about it unlike most. I just feel like we don’t know nearly enough about her to make that judgement

Elysion

Banned

Libs of TikTok tweets exactly what her username says. It‘s not her fault that there are deranged freaks who do and say the most depraved and disgusting shit on TikTok. There‘s no need for her to post anything ‚out of context‘.

I‘m also not surprised at all that this ‚Purple Tinker‘ person turns out to be yet another repulsive freak. These people are as ugly inside as they are on the outside, and I don’t trust anyone who doesn’t feel a deep, instinctual repulsion at the sight of these goblins.

Banned
Libs of TikTok tweets exactly what her username says. It‘s not her fault that there are deranged freaks who do and say the most depraved and disgusting shit on TikTok. There‘s no need for her to post anything ‚out of context‘.

that account literally made up fake stories in the past and reposts fake stories without correction afterwards or vetting sources.

the fact that you defend that account is not a good look ngl.

ZoukGalaxy

Gold Member

You can follow by curiosity or for "watching" and stay aware of what you dislike, it's literally one click/tap, I do that all the time on Twitter. I followed Trump during US elections to watch his Insanity.
No Problem Anthony Oneal GIF by Ramsey Solutions

That's doesn't make you an extremist of XXX account neither a sympathizer of them.

Last edited:
Top Bottom