• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The boards are wonky :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bowser

Yeah, it seems to be working now. Hell, when I posted this I got the database error and then I got it on every subsequent thread I tried to get into to. But it seems fine now.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Pretty much all of the problems to this point have been software/configuration issues that hadn't yet been ironed out. We would have waited longer to test for those kinds of things, but gamesquad pulling the plug made us do a rush job in hopes that all major bases were covered.

Things should be in working order now. Regardless, the fundamental difference of this server from gamesquad is that we can fix this stuff now. We have full access to the forum software, the server OS, and it's hosted by people who do it out of money, not momentary goodwill. Further issues may arise in the future, but this time around we will not be forced to sit helplessly.

Things should be in working order now. Regardless, the fundamental difference of this server from gamesquad is that we can fix this stuff now. We have full access to the forum software, the server OS, and it's hosted by people who do it out of money, not momentary goodwill. Further issues may arise in the future, but this time around we will not be forced to sit helplessly.

Rough Translation: Hello From Disneyland. Thanks for the Airfare.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom