• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.

lexbubble

Yipee!

Who here loves the broncos! Tonight they are on pre-seaons kicking it off with the Redskins...even better. I am totally lookin forward to that game tonight!!

I don't really care about the Broncos but I'm looking forward to tonight's game just for the fact that it means the NFL kick-off is that much closer.

BTW, what did you think of the Hall of Fame induction ceremony yesterday? I couldn't stand Elway when he was a player but I thought he gave a great, emotional speech at Canton.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Elway's speech was great.

Sanders, as always, seemed uncomfortable talking about himself(That forced laughter was downright scary at times). His dad came off like a real jackass, too.

Elway gave a great speech, Elway is great, you know the drill.

If nothing else, how often are you going to have a chance to see the two best players in the history of the two most important positions inducted on the same day?

impirius

4027170850.jpg

HE'S BACK

Shinobi

Tonight's game is probably the first time I've been excited about a preseason football game since they started playing games in London back in the late 80's while I still lived there. Big Redskins fan here, so obviously it'll be a thrill to see Gibbs on the sidelines again after a very successful stint in NASCAR. And it'll be cool as hell seeing Portis and Bailey playing against their former mates on the same night, if only for a quarter or two. Should be a great night all round.

Oh yeah, Elway and Sanders rule...I feel sorry for the other guys, cause that's all they're gonna be known as.
lol.gif

SyNapSe

Archaix said:
Sanders, as always, seemed uncomfortable talking about himself(That forced laughter was downright scary at times). His dad came off like a real jackass, too.

I thought Sanders speach was pretty good, considering how introverted he is normally.

I'm excited for the game tonight because it's the first NFL game.. even if it is crappy preseason. Also, the Portis-Champ B. trade makes it somewhat interesting, but chances of those guys playing more than the first 2 series is unlikely.

If this is the HOF game, then that means these 2 teams each get 5 preseason games, I believe. In which case they will definately use the extra game to pre-screen talent.

edit: Oh yes, the bronco's suck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom