• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Game Awards 2021 - Full Leaked Game List

Lunatic_Gamer

Gold Member
FFWaobLWYAUXBCP

Salt And Pepper Thanksgiving GIF

CuNi

Wasn't a big fan of Bioshock 1 & 2 but Bioshock Infinite really do it for me. Been very curious what the next setting might be so here's to hoping at least partially true!
Didn't play RE8 myself but am very interested in how the story continues and I wondered why there was no news of the DLCs they promised.

On a unrelated note... I don't see Silent Hill on that list.
Now I certainly hope this is true just to see the masterminds come up with a illuminate scheme to clear it up.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
If its true then only Bayonetta 3 and Stray interest me from that list. I honestly was hoping we may see new trailer and proper release date for AI The Somnium Files: nirvanA

Edder1

Not sure about this one, seems way too underwhelming and the list is too predictable without any surprises. Then again, Keighley is notorious with overhyping and underwhelming.

Sly has been hinted at before by Sony, but one would think Jak and Dexter is a bigger franchise and would've made more sense.

Last edited:

Elios83

Seems fake to me.
CD project is in no position to announce DLCs with their hands full on the promised next gen versions of Cyberpunk and Witcher 3.
Also The Last of Us Remaster....lol that one was released in 2014 :messenger_grinning_sweat:

xrnzaaas

Can't wait to see what IOI does with the 007 license, hopefully they're not rusty after making a series of Hitman games and nothing else.

mortal

Gold Member
We typically get a couple of notable AAA titles if any, and mostly middling announcements via small trailers. It's been like this for as long I can recall.
I would be genuinely surprised if we end up getting anything close to that list.

Better to set your expectation relatively low to nonexistent and you'll come out the other side pleasantly surprised, at least imo.

Dr Bass

Would like to see what is going on with HellBlade 2 finally.

I'm down for the TMNT game, weird sprites and everything.

Don't care about the rest! :p

Why do so many people believe it’s true when a list like this appears. I could make my own list and I am sure enough people would think that’s the real list.

Same thing before the PlayStation showcase, there were so many “real” lists and I think none of them even came close to the disappointment that was.

Also with the many teases from Kojima, I think it’s highly likely that we get some information about what he is working on for already nearly 2 years (don’t argue with Death Stranding DC just coming out, that thing needed only a skeleton crew).
And where better to announce it that at his friends show.

Last edited:

lh032

I cry about Xbox and hate PlayStation.
pretty nice, there are some games on the list which im interestd.

Top Bottom