• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Game Awards 2021 - Full Leaked Game List

I'm a HUGE fan of the first TLoU... but honestly, how much of a remaster will it be? for it to be worth it it needs new models, new textures with better lighting (RT), a couple more chapters, bundled with the girls at the mall DLC while we are at it... obviously anything less than 60fps doesn't do it at this point. I may buy it anyway 😤.

The FF pixel remasters could make it to my console as well FFS.

Hellblade 2: I loved the ambiance of the 1st one, but never got very far in it... it's a bit boring maybe? Hopefully the second one will live up to the hype.

Horizon: it's a no brainer, I'm pretty far in the 1st one, but I only get to play a few hours a week, so it may take me a few months to finish at this point... so by the time I'm ready to buy the second one it will be in the digital bargain bin!

The rest?
I Dont Season 8 GIF by Friends

K2D

Banned
People are ready to be disappointed, hah!

I'm prepared for 1.5 hours of industry pandring, commercials aimed at Gamer™ yours truly, and finally some new announcents. Oh, and Abandoned new "hello" from Kojima appearance.

I really want that TMNT Shredders Revenge. I can't wait to run through that with my older brother like we used to with the TMNT arcade joint lol

Wunray

This is probably fake but I'll be watching the trailers after cba to tube in live anymore for this thing.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Only games Im interested on that list are 007, and to see if Hellblade 2 has more open ended gameplay in it vs Hellblade 1 which was an unskippable cut scene filled game.

Last edited:

BadBurger

Many “Whelps”! Handle It!
Wolf Among Us 2? I didn't even know that was in development. The first was seven years ago, and didn't Fables conclude even prior to that? But cool, I'm game.

Robb

Gold Member
I’m not sure what was shown previous years, but that list sounds way better than I was expecting tbh.

MAtgS

It's bullshit. Kyle Bosman (guy who has worked on past TGA behind the scenes) said that the trailers are given codenames (IE "heroes for" for MUA3 and "Home Run" for Joker in SSBU) and no one knows what's in the trailers untilthey air. Basically no one except Keighley himself actually knows what the reveals are.

Last edited:

Fredrik

It's bullshit. Kyle Bosman (guy who has worked on past TGA behind the scenes) said that the trailers are given codenames (IE "heroes for" for MUA3 and "Home Run" for Joker in SSBU) and no one knows what's in the trailers untilthey air. Basically no one except Keighley himself actually knows what the reveals are.
Geoff is cutting the video material and has secured all games shown by himself? I thought he was just the suit and he has a whole crew working for him

Last edited:

GymWolf

lol too good to be true, unless some of those games are just like a logo reveal or 10 sec teaser...

Edit: are you people fucking mad with this "bad list" narrative?

hogwarts
horizon 2
hellblade 2
sly sequel
cyberpunk dlc
tlou remake
bayo 3
callisto protocol
ghostwire tokyo

and a couple of big others.

This is a better list than any e3 show from the past 2-3 years...

Last edited:

cormack12

Gold Member
Feels fake, can't see TLOU I remaster at anything but a large Sony event given the supposed enhancements and bundling with factions. Stray hasn't had an update in ages on the blog or anything either. Saints row being pushed back to August as well........I mean they might still try to push gameplay over that terrible reveal but it's a way off now. Just doesn't seem to align with what GK was saying imo.

But if it is true, disappointing for sure.

MAtgS

Geoff is cutting the video material and has secured all games shown by himself? I thought he was just the suit and he has a whole crew working for him
Well the game companies are the ones that make the trailers.... Point is the measures taken to perserve spoilers are deeper than these fake leaks realize. Very few individuals working at TGA need to know the full complete show, they just need to be able to do their specific part.

Last edited:

Fredrik

Well the game companies are the ones that make the trailers.... Point is the measures taken to perserve spoilers are deeper than these fake leaks realize. Very few individuals working at TGA need to know the full complete show, they just need to be able to do their specific part.
There can still be leaks from all individuals that has touched anything from the trailers at the cutting room at the devs to those who has written some showcasing rights document or planned the show. Things can always leak. Even the GOTY winner leaked awhile back.

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
If you believe that list I've got several large bridges to sell you.

ShaikhCroft

Would love to see Hellblade 2, Hogwarts Legacy, 007 from IO and BioShock 4 but apart from that this is a disappointing list!

Top Bottom