• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Grinch - Christmas Adventures - Gameplay Trailer | Launches October 13, 2023 on PS5, PS4, Xbox, Switch and Steam

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
I’m torn. On one hand, I genuinely miss the days where developers used egregious IP tie-ins as an excuse to make 2D platformers (looking at you, 90s Capcom). But on the other hand, this looks like a wet fart.

Another one of those Playstation thumbnails in a youtube clip.
Best deal playstation ever did.
Microsoft needs to learn that Neogaf only posts these links. Get on it MS.

Another one of those Playstation thumbnails in a youtube clip.
Best deal playstation ever did.
Microsoft needs to learn that Neogaf only posts these links. Get on it MS.
Lmao, I genuinely hope this is sarcasm since I always try to avoid posting trailers of multi-platform games hosted on X or Y platform holder YT channel. With this one though, only the official PlayStation YouTube channel had it up, so there wasn't any other alternative. I even mentioned all the platforms it's coming to in order to avoid any non-sense that might come up, but I guess it didn't work 🤷. Anyway, peace!

Lmao, I genuinely hope this is sarcasm since I always try to avoid posting trailers of multi-platform games hosted on X or Y platform holder YT channel. With this one though, only the official PlayStation YouTube channel had it up, so there wasn't any other alternative. I even mentioned all the platforms it's coming to in order to avoid any non-sense that might come up, but I guess it didn't work 🤷. Anyway, peace!
A bit of sarcasm but it's something I've recently noticed in youtube post. I have NEVER seen a thumbnail with the xbox logo.
I think Playstation did some sorta miracle deal to make sure that all trailers have that loco in the thumbnail. And it was by FAR the best thing they have ever done in advertising.

A bit of sarcasm but it's something I've recently noticed in youtube post. I have NEVER seen a thumbnail with the xbox logo.
I think Playstation did some sorta miracle deal to make sure that all trailers have that loco in the thumbnail. And it was by FAR the best thing they have ever done in advertising.
Yeah, I know what you mean, they bring their A game with those thumbnails and all the PS branding/logos even for these movie tie-in games lol. Xbox should def lean into this imo.
Edit: That said, I do understand how this might annoy some people, so again, I'll say that I really don't like to post these console brand tailored video trailers if I can help it.

Last edited:

Nankatsu

hate-hate-hate-the-grinch.gif

JimboJones

You should be downloading, cutting out any branding and rehosting
Season 8 Nbc GIF by The Office

Kikorin

Imagine releasing this 7 days before Super Mario Bros. Wonder. And imagine some kid receiving this piece of shit instead of Super Mario Bros. Wonder for Christmas. True evil, not even Grinch would be that mean.

Ozzie666

Maybe this will bring someone some joy? As a 2D games fan, I'm insulted by this effort. Part of me does miss the shovle ware of movie ties ins and licsned games from the 16 bit and Game boy advanced era.

Bluecondor

Oh man, I thought this was a remake of the old 3rd person open world Grinch game for the PS2, probably 20-25 years ago. I still lived at home with my parents when I had that game and my nieces loved playing as the Grinch. My nieces are now 31 and 26 respectively. :messenger_open_mouth:

Top Bottom