• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Most Anticipated Tactical Shooters of 2021

SWAT 5 would be awesome.

I don't play on PC nowadays and that kind of tactical shooter wouldn't necessary work on controller, but still would be cool.

I hope Guerilla is making FPS Socom with a great singleplayer campaign.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Looking for a game with intensity, room for teamwork, and a reliance on precision? We've got you covered with these fun recent tactical games.
Subscribe for more: https://www.youtube.com/gameranxTV?su...

#10 Insurgency: Sandstorm
Platforms: PS4, Xbox One, PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X and Series S, PC

#9 Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands
Platforms: PS4, Xbox One, PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X and Series S, PC

#8 ENLISTED
Platforms: PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X and Series S, PC

#7 Star Wars: Republic Commando
Platforms: PC

#6 Rising Storm 2: Vietnam

#5 CS:GO
Platforms: PC, macOS

#4 ARMA 3

#3 Squad

#2 Escape from Tarkov

#1 Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege
Platforms: PS4, Xbox One, PlayStation 5, Google Stadia, Xbox Series X and Series S, PC

I would like to have a console version of squad. Seems a fun game.

CitizenZ

Banned
I just watched a video about BF 2042 and the guy(big BF YTber) was acting like its a serious, hard core tactical game. Talking about meta and tactics and basically shit that never EVER happens. I have played all the BFs and there is not ONE second, ONE that I ever thought, gee this sure is tactical. Halo, BF, and CoD are nothing but kick back, left click, right click thats it.

#7 Star Wars: Republic Commando

WHAT?

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
The last rainbow six didn’t meet the needs of the hardcore crowd (terrorist hunt, campaign, third person cover system) and only a small amount of people bought Breaking Point/Wildlands.

Top Bottom