• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Random Youtube Video Thread

Ironbunny

I dont like table tennis but this match is someting else

from the comments

"1. these guys are professional players on an All Stars Invitational Tournament
2. Saive is technically a better player in ping-pong history, since he was #1 ranked between 1994 and 1996 and Chih-Yuan Chuang has only reached
3. So, Saive was not just a common player fighting an Asian all-times-champion.
3. full video is online at

You can see that Saive was not having his best day so it looks like he suddenly decided to have fun and stop thinking about the result. Probably the best option he could chose, seeing that that match became an all-times favorite among the fans.
4. Saive already had some issues with the barriers, so it was not casualty that he began jumping into them, he thought it would be good fun and it was hahaha.
5. If you look closely you will see that Chuang is who started it all, by not smashing the ball on the other corner of the table at the first game and keeping the diagonal dynamic, so this guy deserves credit. "

Last edited:

12Goblins

Lil’ Gobbie

anyone remember this? one of the first vids i downloaded from the internet. so sick, used to watch it all time ><

i gues this drifting shit is illegal now in arab countries. Thug Life has no boundaries \/

Last edited:
I found this interesting because of the results, i really think eastern euro girls are the hottest. I dont know if its a thing in the rest of europe but there is a general idea at least in eastern europe/russia that Ukrainian girls are generally the most attractive (and best wives)

Of all the celebs and insta thots i follow, they are mostly Ukrainian. The general dnd test result i found very interesting, while i think the baltics has very beautiful women and Finland amazing pure white blondes i didnt think that reached into slavic girls (the asian eyes many girls have here is more often in Russian girls for example)

I don't know if it's the effects of my, ahem, power-up or not, but I couldn't stop laughing at this. It's an interesting documentary about banana crop problems, and the guy's point is correct, but the combination of his language expression, the girl's face, and uh, other things...I can't stop laughing.

Last edited:
Top Bottom