• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Random Youtube Video Thread

Great Hair

Banned

eLPXBFJ.png

Last edited:

Ionian

The greatest video game soundtrack ever, had one of it's tracks sampled by Scooter!

Turrican truly was amazing as it was Manfred Trenz, right up there with MYTH and 'The Last Ninja'. When I got my Amiga though the 3rd one was disappointing.

Got to meet Ben Dalglish before he passed. A true gent. He was jumping about the stage playing a flute.

Different gig but same stuff. He gave it his all.

Ionian

good shit! damn she's so hot.

She truly is a serious talent. Amazing songwriter, vocalist and dancer.

Also doesn't hurt that she's gorgeous as well. Constantly get her songs stuck in my head and I'm not into pop but could be the correlation with Motown and funk which I love. The musicianship on the songs I've heard are just fantastic.

Would love to see her live.

She truly is a serious talent. Amazing songwriter, vocalist and dancer.

Also doesn't hurt that she's gorgeous as well. Constantly get her songs stuck in my head and I'm not into pop but could be the correlation with Motown and funk which I love. The musicianship on the songs I've heard are just fantastic.

Would love to see her live.
My sentiments exactly.. For the longest time, i thought she was just another pop singer. Boy was I wrong.

Ionian

My sentiments exactly.. For the longest time, i thought she was just another pop singer. Boy was I wrong.

Yeah same. Turns out she's due to play here in September, with the caveat that date might change (has already, understandably).

Might take the chance, large venue but probably one of the best I've been to. Generally prefer smaller ones. Might be worth a gamble in case she does.

EDIT: Fuck, after she even resheduled it's still sold out. (Both dates). People must have kept their tickets even though a refund was offered. haha, can't blame them.

Last edited:
Top Bottom