• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The terrorists next weapon…cats!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AirBrian

Well, maybe not exactly, but it’s still a funny article:

Flight Turns Back After Cat Scratches Pilot

BRUSSELS (Reuters) - A cat running loose on a Belgian commercial flight attacked a pilot and forced the crew to turn back to the airport.

The gray cat, named "Gin," broke out of its cage about 20 minutes after take-off and scurried to the cockpit where it scratched the co-pilot, SN Brussels Airlines said Tuesday.

The flight with 62 crew and passengers had left Brussels for Vienna Monday when the cat, a prized animal that travels to cat shows around the world, started wandering around the passenger cabin.

"The passenger was asleep and at that point the cat managed to escape the cage," an airline spokesman said.

The cat managed to slip through the cockpit door as a flight attendant served lunch to the pilots.

The scared animal was "very aggressive and scratched the co-pilot," forcing the crew to return to the airport, the spokesman said.
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tm...7&e=2&u=/nm/20040810/od_nm/odd_belgium_cat_dc

8bit

Knows the Score
dresden_kits.jpg

Camillemurs said:
I knew this day would come. I tried to warn you but nobody would listen.

Where were YOU when the revolution started?

At home, sitting at my computer eating a bowl of fruit loops.

... I'll never forget.

Fjord

You would think they could subdue a cat and not have to make an emergency landing. I mean come on did it pull his eye out or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom