• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Tomb Raider remastered trilogy is a month way and has still only shown 30 seconds of footage, but the dev insists there's "plenty more to share so

Draugoth

Gold Member
9FeBVnabhaDDgKfgrUKn7o-970-80.jpg.webp

New footage of the Tomb Raider remastered trilogy is currently MIA, but the developer is promising to share "plenty more" on the highly anticipated collection soon.

It's just over a month until Lara's earliest adventures are given a fresh coat of paint in the form of Tomb Raider 1-3
Remastered. The collection was a surprise announcement at Nintendo Direct back in September, but apart from that reveal trailer, which offered a mere 30 seconds of gameplay footage, we've seen nothing whatsoever of it.

For longtime fans, the return of these classics is a pretty big deal, and many have taken to social media to lament the lack of fanfare surrounding the release. "Tomb Raider I-III Remastered trilogy releases in a month and we've gotten like absolutely zero marketing for it," says @Halxton. "No promoted posts, no trailer retweets, no new screenshots/info, nothing."

In the comments, requests for more content on the remasters ahead of launch didn't go unnoticed. "Share some more images/videos of gameplay, please!" one fan writes, to which the official Tomb Raider account responds, "We'll have plenty more to share soon."

Bond007

I mean its an old game, personally ive played it and replayed it so many times. I know what to expect and i got an idea for the visuals at this point.
Don't think i need a TON to get me on board personally- i already am.

I get it. I also, don't need much more personally. lol

Giallo Corsa

Gold Member
I mean its an old game, personally ive played it and replayed it so many times. I know what to expect and i got an idea for the visuals at this point.
Don't think i need a TON to get me on board personally- i already am.

I get it. I also, don't need much more personally. lol

I mean, the same exact things could have been said about the latest GTA trilogy dear Bondo but we all know how that ended...

Expecting the worst but hoping for the best case scenario here 😉

Last edited:

Bond007

I mean, the same exact things could have been said about the latest GTA trilogy dear Bondo and we all know how that ended...

Expecting the worst but hoping for the best here 😉
Well yea- we want it to turn out good- thats what we all hope. No way to really know till we play it and make that determination.
However, it terms of pre-release content, there is only so much. lol

Mr Hyde

It's Aspyr so probably an incoming trainwreck in the making, but fingers crossed they deliver the goods, because I love OG Tomb Raider and this remaster seems to be everything I wanted out of a modern re-release of the first three games.

Xion_Stellar

People should stop referencing data that makes me feel uncomfortable because games get ported to platforms I don't like
Different scope and different goal and all that but it still looks bad to me.

Ah 2024 remastered should look better then the 2007 PSP remake but here we are having people wait on what essentially looks like a high definition texture pack and resolution bump on an emulator.

Last edited:

VulcanRaven

You can switch to the original graphics if I remember right. I will probably play them like that.

Last edited:

//DEVIL//

because these Cancel and woke purple haired devs trying to figure out how to code and reduce the boobs size. she must be flat.

give them another year.

Last edited:
Top Bottom