• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Ultimate Rumor Showdown!................or another way to gauge community opinion on rumors

Which of these rumors do you believe is true (or not)?

• Total voters

Vognerful

Basically What do you think of all these rumors? which one do you feel is true and which is just fanboys wet dreams?

Azurro

Banned
I voted SH, MGS and a souls borne kind of game, it doesn't mean I think it will definitely come true but I like my chances. :)

ReBurn

Gold Member
I have a hard time getting excited about any of these rumors. I get more into the rumors of new franchises over franchises that have already had multiple entries and yet another Souls game. Wouldn't it be great if there were some new ideas?

My guess, Silent Hill, MGS and a new FromSoft game are all PlayStation exclusive - hopefully, PS5 only (no last-gen).

Last edited:

ManaByte

Gold Member
Silent Hill from Bloober is coming and people will hate it claiming a scam game from a fraud developer that never existed would've been better.

Silent Hill from Bloober is coming and people will hate it claiming a scam game from a fraud developer that never existed would've been better.
Forgot about that crap. But, I think there are two Silent Hill games. I'll likely pass on a Bloober game. They kinda suck.

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Oh My God Reaction GIF by Dizzy Fae

Bartski

Gold Member
there were also rumors some time ago that FROM is making an exclusive title the Xbox. What if they got big enough to have both that and the PS5 exclusive in production?
That gets me more excited than anything MGS or Silent Hill really but I hope those are also true.

Vognerful

I apologize if you didn't find other rumors that excite you, I just put what I could remember.

If there is something that you feel strong about, please feel free to mention it in your comment.

Aion002

typing webby awards GIF by Originals

MGS and Silent Hill are coming... Both PS5 exclusives with Kojima involved.

From is making an amazing game for Sony it might (or might not) be a Bloodborne sequel.

I believe in you Jim!

fox tv comedy GIF by REL

Last edited:
Top Bottom