• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Wolf Among Us 2 News is Coming 'Soon'

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

At The Game Awards 2019, developer Telltale Games announced that The Wolf Among Us 2 was in pre-production. However, Telltale has since laid low, leaving The Wolf Among Us fans questioning what was happening - though thankfully, an update is on the way.

Telltale took to Twitter with a blog post stating that it is aware fans have been waiting patiently, with news set to come very "soon."

Telltale has been "rebuilding a new studio" and "working in a new engine" as it plans to open up about the latest changes in issue 342 of Game Informer magazine, which drops in a couple of weeks.

T-Cake

I was surprised at how good these Telltale games are. I didn't play my first one (The Walking Dead) until earlier this year when I got an XBox and Game Pass. I've played most of them now and The Wolf Among Us 2 is one I am looking forward to.

kanjobazooie

Mouse Ball Fetishist
The second best Telltale series imo. (best one is Sam & Max; couldn't get into TWD or Strong Cool)

I hope the graphics get a good overhaul. I want to see a beautiful game.

Down for more Wolf Among Us so I'm looking forward to this update. I'm crossing my fingers and hoping they expand the detective/puzzle/deduction aspects of the game, which TTG did do for Batman. There's an awesome part in the first Wolf where Toad is lying to you about an altercation that took place in his apartment. So you have to go around to every item in the scene that suggests a struggle took place and catch him in a lie. Having more scenes of that nature and tying them to branching paths would be my ideal.

vishnu_raj_c

Neo Member
Proud Of You Reaction GIF

Lupin25

Loved the 1st “Wolf…” and would certainly welcome another if the quality’s there knowing Telltale updated their engine.

The 1st game also had some decent replay value, which hinged on discovery and moment-moment decision making.

I remember the art and character design, the witty dialogue and voice acting, all being top notch.

The puzzle-solving was an interesting way of incorporating detective work as well (which was mostly just process of elimination). But overall, it was a great game and a classic of sorts, being that the genre sort of stagnated and these kinds of games arent made with the same level of innovation anymore.

Saucy Papi

I was surprised at how good these Telltale games are. I didn't play my first one (The Walking Dead) until earlier this year when I got an XBox and Game Pass. I've played most of them now and The Wolf Among Us 2 is one I am looking forward to.
For sure, it was one of my favorite studios before they went under. I guess they just bit off more than they could chew.

Top Bottom