• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The wrist watch thread.

Not often that I get jelly of someone's entire collection because there's always a pickle in there. But man, I aspire to having a collection like this towards the end of my life span. Even the Panerai was fabulous.

Fum03gl.jpeg

Ixv922A.jpeg

Source: https://monochrome-watches.com/indu...ey-rolex-breaking-the-chf-10-billion-barrier/

Yerd

This is my tiny collection.

The Luminox caught my eye when I noticed they have the white face with green band and a blue face with a blue band. I thought it would look great with white face/blue band. I still haven't bought a blue band for it. I bought a bunch of extra straps for these 3 watches from amazon. I want to get the metal band for the Luminox, but that single watch with the metal band was the first "fancy" watch I ever bought, back in the 90s I think, and it plays hell with my arm hairs, so I've been afraid of any watches with metal bands ever since.

7svd3z.jpeg

I'll be forever kicking myself for not getting a Seiko Ripley when I had the chance 10 odd years ago. That thing is going for 2 grand now which is very sad. That would have been my third movie watch in my collection.

Top Bottom