• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The "I want to recommend this show but Netflix cancelled it." Thread

-Minsc-

So, does this Mindhunter atleast end in a non-cliffhanger? From what I read off Wikipedia it sounds like each season is self contained.

After making this thread a cruel thought came to mind. Imagine Star Trek: TNG was cancelled hanging on "Mr Worf, fire." That's painful just thinking about it.

Yerd

The Dark Crystal show. One fucking season.
I loved that movie as a kid. I tried watching the show but I couldn't watch it because of the weird not human, but human looking puppets were so off-putting. It turned me off so bad I couldn't get through one episode. Even if it's good writing, I can't watch those things.

xrnzaaas

Santa Clarita Diet is the one that stings. Very likeable cast + zombie theme + dark humor. They should've at least given it a movie to wrap things up after that cliffhanger.

I'm confused line of Duty is a BBC show and isn't cancelled?
Yeah, Netflix puts 'A Netflix Original' on everything including stuff they just buy from other broadcasters. Line of Duty went on a bit too long in my opinion.

An acutal Netflix original (together with Showcase) is Travelers, a really well done timetravel story that makes up for having no budget with clever writing and solid acting.

Last edited:
Top Bottom