• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

These new? Maybe not? UT2007 Shots

Tain

This is a bit out there and random, but I wonder how much code from the original Unreal version of the engine is in UE3.

terrene

Banned
Barry Lightning said:
that looks nices n shiz, but isnt it really just a few new lighting tricks and, like, smoke and mirrors?

seriously, i get the sense this next generation is going to cause the whole shebang to implode on itself...$40 for wired xbox360 controllers? rumored $60 games? speculation for now, of course, but it's looking a bit grim on the pre-launch side with nothing but shiny graphics, additional polygons and - sorry to repeat myself - shiny graphics...
Shut up, bitch.

terrene

Banned
Society said:
$5000 to play this game at 1024x768? You have no clue about PC gaming do you? For $2k you can play this at 1600×1200.
Oh is *THAT* all? Well shit, I probably have that laying around under the couch cushions. And what a return on my investment I would get, too...

White Man

Teknopathetic said:
Mmm, can't wait to rock out with GAFers like we did when 2k4 was released. PC version, mmm, sweet love.

If you want to rock out to UT 2k4, let me know. I just picked it up a few weeks back. And I'ma lways up for rocking with you. No Matlock either. He'll ruin it just like he ruined Diablo 2.

Top Bottom