• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

This is sorta a shitty week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of stress mostly, but people arent making it any better. Somedays I just wanna drive that car right off the road. BAm! Not dead, but it would make things worse, and allow me upon reflection to realize that things weren't as bad as they could have been.

Pochacco

asking dangerous questions
Sorry to hear that.

This week has been quite good for me.
Lots of work, but I feel relaxed.

TheQueen'sOwn

insert blank space here
Tomorrow is awesome for me and the weather seems to be getting better! :D

6:15 -- Tee Off Time.
11:00 or so -- Lunch at a restaurant.
2:00 -- Driving Range and then Dairy Queen after.
5:00 -- Supper at Montana's
After supper I'm going to throw the football with my dad and drive out to look for a car :).
Then I'm going to pick up my tickets for "The Killers" concert.
Whatever time I have left -- PLAY BF:V 1942 mod W00T! lol

... Hope that makes you feel better... lol...

Just go listen to the Shins. :)

MAFs Life week after week:

Weekdays:
4am: Wake up for work
4:45am: At work, scorn the world
10:30am: Off Work
11:00am: Home! Change clothes, drive to school.
11:50am: School till 5:30
5:30pm: Drive home
6:10pm: Get back into Mesa, 2 hours to eat/errands
8:20-30pm: Go to sleep, work at 4:45am tomorrow!

Oh but there's weekends!

Saturday:
Wake up at 7, get to work at 8, work till 7:30pm
Try to fit in 3 hours of fun with friends.

Sunday:
Wake up at 7! Get to work at 8, work till 6:30pm get to sleep by 8 cause work at 4:45am.

A year of this has me burnt out. The smallest setbacks set me off. If I didnt have the few friends I do down here id have gone mad. Moving soon tho, maybe hope!

XS+

Banned
This week sucked for me

There was a construction accident where I live, and a pole fell on my parked car. There's a big orange dent on the hood. My insurance company's taking care of that and I should get money back for bodywork.

Plus a bunch of girl trouble that I won't get into

White Man

Yeah, my past 2 weeks have been kind of stressful. Can't find a full-time job. Can't find a better job, period. Don't have money for food (glad I'm trained in the art of emo-rexia). It's kind of frustrating. I've just got to keep holding on until I find something. This is really the first time since I've moved that my nerve's have been schitzed. If I'm going to be stuck working nights, with no money and no means to have a decent social life, I'm going to have to draw inspiration and motivation from other sources, and I just have no clue where the underground rivers that could save me are. Et in arcadia ego. . .

There's other problems, but I have a feeling this is the wellspring of difficulty. Once this is taken care of, the other prickly problems will reveal themselves to have never existed in the first place.

EDIT: Also, I have to shave just about every week now. This sucks ass. I'll never be able to grow facial hair, so having to go through this complete hassle is just a slap in the face. And I'm a spaz and I always end up with a half dozen cuts on my frickin' head. I hate you, shaving!

being unemployed or shittyemployed is really hard. When I move to WA, if I dont find a better job soon, im going to be pretty miserable.

TheQueen'sOwn

insert blank space here
How bout' all you guys come play a round of golf with me? On the course there is nothing but you, the ball, the hole, and beautiful weather :).

You know what would be cool and weird at the same time? If I won the lottery or something I would actually send you guys money over giving it to some of my relatives lol.

White Man

I was under the impression you were miserable anyways?

Sad to say, but the above post considered, this is all so much better than my old life. I think a lot of my frustration stems from the fact that I haven't been outside the city since I moved here, some 3 months ago. I love the city and all, but I'd like to know what the terrain outside of the city looks like, you know? For all I know, I might be in the movie Dark City or something.

do you honestly have to work that much to survive?

I work approximately 24 hours a week. All thrid shift. That's just enough hours that I've had to rearrange my entire sleep schedule. It's impossible to plan any activities at night. It's rough managing to pay both rent and utilities. If I had a job during the day, all would be well. If I had a full time job, all would be more than well. If I had a full time job during the day, my life would be a veritable orgiastic frenzy of raunchy clownly cannibalism.

XS+

Banned
These past couple weeks makes me wonder if 'bad luck' is actually a real thing and not just an expression, because I've been having a whole crapload of bad luck lately.

Jonny: car payments, insurance, phone bill, credit card bill, all on part time shit wage. Every time I have money saved up some bullshit stuff starts. Like today some cop pulled me over for going the speed EVERYONE goes on the 202. 5 minutes after he pulled me over I was going the exact same speed with 15 other cars in order to keep with traffic. Bullshit. There goes 120+ dollars. Or when my ignition switch seized on my car. 300 bucks with labor plus I still had a car payment that month, naturally.

I work because I know bad shits gonna happen, and its hard enough just to pay bills with my crap pay when all this stuff comes up as costly suprises.

Whiteman: I have periods of time where im less miserable.

This week has been bittersweet. I have had to say goodbye to some of the greatest people I have ever known. I seriously had an awesome group of friends during high school. Practically all my greatest memories occurred in the past 3 years with my friends.

But then again I know I will meet some great people at college and it will only take me a week before I start developing even better friends and memories. Plus this week also marked the last day of my summer job. Never do construction work. Never.

MoxManiac

I hear that, MAF. Cars can be so shitty sometimes. I had to do replace the window regulator in my driver door cause the window went off the track and got stuck, and snapped the door-open mechanism. $340+. A month down the road, the window is starting to go ff the track again. Oh, and now there's a clanking sound behind my right rear wheel when i'm driving, which i'm pretty sure is related to the brakes. Fuck!

i've had three crappy years of shitty work/no work/ hardly any social life/ no money/ no home/ no luck no nothing!!!! maybe i'm like george constanza, no job, no woman, going bald, parking cars to make a living!! SHUT UP!! SHUT UP!!!!! THESE PRETZELS ARE MAKING ME THIRSTY!!!!!!!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom